Global Leaderboard

• Thread starter zabeu
  • 235 comments
If you sign into the database using your PSN ID sign in, it shows your actual global ranking.

Where do you sign in? At the Gran Turismo website?

I am so curious.......

At the top of the Global leader board (http://gtdb.net/?tt) there is a "PSN login" link, click it and it will open up the login fields. Fill out the necessary info and when you're logged in your ranking is displayed right above 1st place. Then if you scroll to the bottom of the top 250, your ranking spot will be displayed along with those around you 👍

After watching his laps I'm pretty much speechless! :drool: His technique, timing, and control are utterly out of this world!!! With the tuned car he uses no brake upon entry for Turn 4, 7, or 11 which is something I hadn't seen before (which I wish I had tried to implement with a bit more effort)...not to mention his lines and full use of the road are about as perfect as humanly possible :sly:

Also his normal Z lap is awesome as well with, with perfectly executed entry for turn 4 with very little braking, and no braking for turn 7 or 11.

IMO that is the best GT player in the world...hands down :bowdown: Should be interesting to see how well he fairs in the Finals, and in the real cars if he makes it that far :)

He did a mistake with the tuned car. At the end of the lap by shifting into 6th gear just after 233 kmh he would have gained about 15/20 thousands. :lol::lol::lol:

👍 You can also click the words "Your position" to have the page scroll it into view.

Thank you so much for setting up this leadboard for us! It's really useful. 👍
I check the top times every now and then to see if there's anyone could beat Takeuchi01's record. :lol:

Lotrzyna,

I've uploaded Ti-tech85's bumper view replays and
switched the links in my Leader board to these videos.
Driver view replays are still there on YouTube, also.
Enjoy! :)

Hey,

You are on GTP ? cool :)
And you are from Japan ? Even cooler ;)

Thank you for posting all 4 movies, appreciated.

What teams do you have in Japan ? Is Team2CH from JP ?

You are on GTP ? cool :)
And you are from Japan ? Even cooler ;)
Thank you for posting all 4 movies, appreciated.
What teams do you have in Japan ? Is Team2CH from JP ?

Thank you, Lotrzyna.

I've been on GTP since the days of GTHD Concept.
Well, Team-2ch is probably the most famous team in Japan.
But, I don't belong to that team.

I will upload external camera replays of Ti-tech85 later.
Check out YouTube for them if you would like to.:cheers:

GT5A Ti-tech85 Normal Car 1'47.267 External Camera
GT5A Ti-tech85 Tuned Car 1'35.199 External Camera

Last edited:
Thank you, Lotrzyna.

I've been on GTP since the days of GTHD Concept.
Well, Team-2ch is probably the most famous team in Japan.
But, I don't belong to that team.

I will upload external camera replays of Ti-tech85 later.
Check out YouTube for them if you would like to.:cheers:

That would be great. I would love to see that. Please post a link if you get a chance.

The guy may be a great driver but posting his laps on the last day... What for? There's something morbid about that. My opinion.

Because he can? It's a serious competition, not a casual Sunday walk through the park (like we're used to around here) for those who are interested in doing whatever it takes to win within the rules.

http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/academy/d12317.html

graph_largea.jpg

The guy may be a great driver but posting his laps on the last day... What for? There's something morbid about that. My opinion.

Hehe, you took the thoughts right out of my mind. I bet he wanted to show hes so much better then everyone that he can do it on the last day. Or at least thats what he wants everyones sub conscience to believe.

There have been people in the PAL regions submitting lap times despite the competition being over (apparently, the PD servers trust that the date on clients' PS3s will always be correct :dunce:).

The PAL region standings at gtdb have been reverted to their state right at the end of the competition, and won't be updated from the PD servers anymore.

:cheers:

I'm not sure PD would want me, I have a habit of delivering projects on time :lol:

Haha, that was a good one. But hey, I rather wait a really long time for something and have it be worthwhile, then get express crap. The PD head guy is taking his sweet time, but Im sure its for good reason.

Back