GO TO: The BETA GTP CHAT

Thanks great man. Thanks a bunch..the problem is I can't even log into the chat, my schools network doesn't allow me too.

Maybe the new update will fix my wheel problems. lol

EDIT
Just talked to the admin, and he has a few things we can try, but it doesn't look bleak..

Here's hoping your wheel is fixed and you can get back into the chat soon!!! Also, have you tried Ventrillo since arriving at school? Had some nice talks with Hamilton the other day - looks like they are reworking the setup to have separate rooms for different online races. Let us know how you are getting on - peace!

Last night I spend a good two hours with the admins of enterthegame.com. They figured out what was wrong. My schools server blocks any and all irc traffic. On monday I will talking with my IT rep to get them to allow enterthegame's irc through their servers.

My wheel is ****, and my setup is ****, but that doesn't matter, as long as I can get a few good races in with you guys in the next few days. I gave DK my phone number so we are going to text each other when we want to race. So hopefully we can get some guys together to race with me when I am around.

Today I am going to to be online around 2 PM..

So be at the Ferrari event with your cali's..

EDIT:

Its funny how it edits the word crap...

That's great news Chad about the chat stuff but sucks that the wheel is still acting up. I'm up at Disney World with the family right now but should be back online racing starting Tuesday night. Looking forward to seeing you back on the track and hopefully in the chat soon.

Back