- 6,804

- The Netherlands
Ahah indeed, the second pic is so low quality that the yellow/cream leather interior look alcantara, and the racing suit looks like nothing we've seen so far.
Although different colours of leather will probably do just fine.
Ahah indeed, the second pic is so low quality that the yellow/cream leather interior look alcantara, and the racing suit looks like nothing we've seen so far.
How do you know the temp gauge works? In all the cars it has a reading, it just never moves. We know boost and oil pressure gauges work though.
Wooow the level of detail (so the numbers of brush) 'r so high, and texture too of course.
I really hope have track editor on DVD for PC edition GT5 eitor race.. hope ! (Better on pc)
I really hope have track editor on DVD for PC edition GT5 eitor race.. hope ! (Better on pc)
Excuse me, but what are you trying to say? GT5 is a ps3 exclusive.
I think he is hoping for the track editor (assuming there will be one) to have PC functionality (with a seperate DVD) as it is easier and better.
Oh yeah. It'd definitely be alot easier and faster on a computer with mouse and all.
I never thought the second picture to be a night time shot. I just assumed it was a cloudy day.
It's the same sky, just different contrast...
I think he is hoping for the track editor (assuming there will be one) to have PC functionality (with a seperate DVD) as it is easier and better.
http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/d12482.html
Why is the GOWIII Video labelled as concept movie vol 2. This implies it's concept so could be pre rendered, not actually game play.
Or is it they just use concept to explain this is what they currently have and not representative of the final game.
I don't get what you mean, are you saying why put a GT trailer on gttv?
Wait, its a "Concept" Video? Now its on the european Gran Turismo site (possibly on the US portion as well) and its on GT TV and this all happens a few days after the Nascar trailer? I'm starting to think GT5's release is alot closer then we've been made to believe. Why else would a trailer that people could have easily seen on another PS3 game coming out in a few days suddenly go up on the official sites?
Night racing on the Nurburgring: I hope that in GT5 the track will be better visible than in PGR2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TneCyTLMR4g