gogatrs' Beginner Racing School

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 76 comments
  • 6,683 views
Anyone know stock weight and power of ctr yellowbird in game? Trying to get mine closer to stock
 
That actually went quite well. :)
Hope y'all learned something.
Again next week?
 
leowan731
Sure. Same cars?

Yeah, I didn't have time to do everything that I wanted to, we might start a little bit earlier if I can find the time, like half an hour.

Everyone else can still sign up!
 
I'd like to join in. Added to the last list.

1. gogatrs/gogatrs
2. leowan731/GTP_leowan731
3. CarBastard/GTP_ARP93
4. CarbonFlywheel/CarbonFlywheel
5. vramak/ gtp_vramak
6. mlc3/ marcoskids
7. Mavric36/GTP_mavric36
8. bill./the_mic_assasin
9. KingofKona/KingofKona
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
1. gogatrs/gogatrs
2. leowan731/GTP_leowan731
3. CarBastard/GTP_ARP93
4. CarbonFlywheel/CarbonFlywheel
5. vramak/ gtp_vramak
6. mlc3/ marcoskids
7. Mavric36/GTP_mavric36
8. bill./the_mic_assasin
9. KingofKona/KingofKona
10. Rods_Ramone/Rods_Ramone
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Sure I want to participate, but sometimes, I will be absent, due college/work issues. Is that a problem? Also, I only have the go kart and the beloved Elise. Is mandatory to have the rest? For now?
And thanks for the opportunity gogatrs.
Cheers....
 
Rods_Ramone
1. gogatrs/gogatrs
2. leowan731/GTP_leowan731
3. CarBastard/GTP_ARP93
4. CarbonFlywheel/CarbonFlywheel
5. vramak/ gtp_vramak
6. mlc3/ marcoskids
7. Mavric36/GTP_mavric36
8. bill./the_mic_assasin
9. KingofKona/KingofKona
10. Rods_Ramone/Rods_Ramone
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Sure I want to participate, but sometimes, I will be absent, due college/work issues. Is that a problem? Also, I only have the go kart and the beloved Elise. Is mandatory to have the rest? For now?
And thanks for the opportunity gogatrs.
Cheers....

No. It isnt. When I was with him, he told to pick a car similar to the ruf. Most like the same with other cars.
 
No biggie if you miss a day or don't have a few of the cars.
This is really relaxed and laid back.
I'll use a keyboard so I can type a little bit faster...
 
OK guys, this has begun to minorly interfere with some of the championships I'm competing in.
I can still do it, but as it's starting to become a hastle, I'm goon to start charging.
You can send me either 3 matte or chrome paints of your choice, or a Ferrari F40 per lesson.

I hate to charge you guys, but I need to et something out of this to make it worth my while.
 
gogatrs
OK guys, this has begun to minorly interfere with some of the championships I'm competing in.
I can still do it, but as it's starting to become a hastle, I'm goon to start charging.
You can send me either 3 matte or chrome paints of your choice, or a Ferrari F40 per lesson.

I hate to charge you guys, but I need to et something out of this to make it worth my while.

I can do that. I do that everyday practically on my free car thread. No problem.
 
gogatrs
OK guys, this has begun to minorly interfere with some of the championships I'm competing in.
I can still do it, but as it's starting to become a hastle, I'm goon to start charging.
You can send me either 3 matte or chrome paints of your choice, or a Ferrari F40 per lesson.

I hate to charge you guys, but I need to et something out of this to make it worth my while.

What about a Chrome F40? :lol:. I'm gutted I missed the first event, but I'm really looking forwards to this. When will you do it again?
 
Were going to do another one tonight in an hour or so.
After I finish the lesson that I wanted to do last week, we can go search for a good public lobby and kart for a bit if you guys are up for that.
Every now and then, we can leave, do a debrief, I'll correct some of your guys mistakes, then we can go back and find another room. :)
 
Ok. Make sure to Open up a text chat beforehand.
 
OK, everyone FR me.
I'm opening the room up now...
Send your payment now also. :)
 
gogatrs
OK guys, this has begun to minorly interfere with some of the championships I'm competing in.
I can still do it, but as it's starting to become a hastle, I'm goon to start charging.
You can send me either 3 matte or chrome paints of your choice, or a Ferrari F40 per lesson.

I hate to charge you guys, but I need to et something out of this to make it worth my while.

Sorry mate but I am out. If you knew shorthand that this will hastle your stuff, you should put it straight away from the beggining. Money is not the problem (although I aint have too much time gather ), is just the intention of yours that seems unclear to me.
But thankd, anyway.
Good luck.
 
Back