gogatrs' List of Things To Do in GT5

• Thread starter gogatrs
  • 45 comments
Send your finest Bob out on a B Spec Remote against all your level 0 Bobs on your spare PSN's. For the best viewing choose the La Sarthe race, hover your viewing around the cars in the middle of the pack (or where there's a bunch of them close together) and wait for the carnage.

By lap 3 they're all driving like they're in a drift contest, after several cans of Red Bull!!

With a friend or couple friends go gokarting on the Nurburgring in the Rain and Pitch Dark.
I did this with a friend and it was pretty fun.

Warning: Might take a while to finish! lol

Yestreday after two weeks without GT5 I did a couple of one make races with the Tank Car, All Aids OFF, ABS OFF (bias 1/0).
Racing and drifting at the same time. Was Epic LoL. :sly:

When you can handle ABS off, your offline enjoyement improve a lot. Also try Mercy 55 AMG @ Nurburgring.

Take a stock Yellow Bird around Nordschleife on comfort medium tyres with all HUD off and all assists off.
Start slow. Drive at 80 %, slowly building tempo as you get the hang of it.
That car is a lot easier to drive with low grip tyres.
Try, you won't regret it.

Take a stock Yellow Bird around Nordschleife on comfort medium tyres with all HUD off and all assists off.
Start slow. Drive at 80 %, slowly building tempo as you get the hang of it.
That car is a lot easier to drive with low grip tyres.
Try, you won't regret it.

Ben There Dan That. I think/hope everyone the same. YB at the ring is one of the most obvious things to do.

Choose a premium car and do a one make race on the Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (Time / Weather) and set the weather to 0 and the time to 7:10AM.
Be amazed at the awesome graphics...only if there were more moments like this in GT5:drool:

- Create a GT series out of tuned road cars in the game. I set a 540-555pp range and worked on about 8-10 cars that would fit in there once tuned up to a high level. I then spent hours working on each car's setup so they were as fast as I could make them as well as still being competitive with the other cars.

Good cars for this include the Z4M, Maserati GT, Skyline Sedan, Merc C63 and others I can't think of atm. They all produce around 450bhp (I think) in my regulations and all have similar weights (have considered introducing a min. weight, but the balance is pretty good right now).

Then I just do time trials in them and see how fast I can go!

I have one...
1. Find the list of power lap times for TGTT on Wikipedia
2. Select car from that list that is also in GT5,
3. See if you can beat the Stigs time

Back