Going Gray With This Week's GT Sport Mileage Exchange

DofyfKhW0AEeQ41.jpg
DofygwDX4AEEL6c.jpg

I feel like 99% of us already have all the wheels?

Also this silver Mazda 6 again. Dont we all have this car? That we bought for 2,500 points?

And its always silver?

Last edited:
Yeah I quite like the Mazda 6. They are all over the place here as they are a cheap $30,000 medium saloon that has a nice 2.5 motor. Better than a Camry etc.

Its quite strange that they do not sell a 4wd 2.5 turbo model which I believe exists only in Japan and the US and not in the EU?

It exists in the game as that Atenza XD thing. But hey, we all drive SUVs in real life. I got two myself!

How many colors are left to get you think? Hundreds, thousands?

Jerome

RANT BEGINS....
Do PD have anybody with a sense of Imagination ? :confused::eek: Certainly NOT as regards the stuff on offer in the Mileage Exchange !!
99% of us regular GT Sports Players / Fans have 99% of all the stuff recently on offer !! :banghead::banghead::banghead:
ALL THE WHEELS/DRIVER POSES/DECALS/HELMETS.....AND BOTH CARS HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE AND IN THESE EXACT COLOURS BEFORE !!! :rolleyes:
So all we get is a handful of Special colours, most of which we'll probably never use. :boggled:🤬:(
Unless we're artistic types who love to create those stunning Liveries. :cool:

Come on PD, you can do better than this....We love all of the extra Free DLC you've given us since Launch, a year ago.:cool:
The Game has been completely transformed !! :cheers:

But we really need you guys to step up your Game in respect of the Mileage Exchange. :bowdown:
As it looks like you're running out of special colours too !! :eek:
Which means they'll be absolutely NO REASON to visit the Mileage Exchange unless you're a Newcomer. :irked:

....RANT ENDS

How many colors are left to get you think? Hundreds, thousands?
Jerome

💡 What a GREAT IDEA !! 💡 A Special Colour called "Hundreds & Thousands" !! Based on those little sprinkles you get with Ice Cream...
:lol::lol::lol: Now that would be Cool...:cool::cool::cool:

Think somebody else has done a spreadsheet & we've got less than 50 "gaps" left.

What is the point, I have 99,999 exchange points, hardly ever got anything to spend them on. Have two safety cars, neither can be used in Sports mode. They need more cars available or a credit exchange.

RANT BEGINS....
Do PD have anybody with a sense of Imagination ? :confused::eek: Certainly NOT as regards the stuff on offer in the Mileage Exchange !!
99% of us regular GT Sports Players / Fans have 99% of all the stuff recently on offer !! :banghead::banghead::banghead:
ALL THE WHEELS/DRIVER POSES/DECALS/HELMETS.....AND BOTH CARS HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE AND IN THESE EXACT COLOURS BEFORE !!! :rolleyes:
So all we get is a handful of Special colours, most of which we'll probably never use. :boggled:🤬:(
Unless we're artistic types who love to create those stunning Liveries. :cool:

Come on PD, you can do better than this....We love all of the extra Free DLC you've given us since Launch, a year ago.:cool:
The Game has been completely transformed !! :cheers:

But we really need you guys to step up your Game in respect of the Mileage Exchange. :bowdown:
As it looks like you're running out of special colours too !! :eek:
Which means they'll be absolutely NO REASON to visit the Mileage Exchange unless you're a Newcomer. :irked:

....RANT ENDS

💡 What a GREAT IDEA !! 💡 A Special Colour called "Hundreds & Thousands" !! Based on those little sprinkles you get with Ice Cream...
:lol::lol::lol: Now that would be Cool...:cool::cool::cool:

Think somebody else has done a spreadsheet & we've got less than 50 "gaps" left.

How would someone know how many colors are left? Did they give out a list of them at some point?

Jerome

:yuck: "discounted "

it's a joke ?

we couldn't find this nowhere else, so the price is the real price. (hope, what I explain is clear :confused: )

[it's dicounted if it was at 4000 in the brand and 3000 in the Miles echange]

How would someone know how many colors are left? Did they give out a list of them at some point?
Ultimately we don't know but:

Manufacturer paints have been repeating for months, suggesting they're all done.
Colorshift paints have mainly been repeating for months, suggesting they're almost all done (although we've had five new in the last seven weeks).

There's no way of knowing what else is in the works for these. We're on 47 Manufacturer paints and 42 Colorshift. That's so far, but it's unlikely new Manufacturer paints will come unless included in an update.

All other paints are one of eight colours (R, O, Y, G, B, P, K, W), nine saturations (1-9) and 14 finishes (Chrome, Fluorescent/Matte Fluorescent, Matte/Liquid/Aluminum/Candy Metallic, Matte, Half Matte, Small Flake, Large Flake, Dark Candy Metallic, Dark Small Flake, Dark Large Flake)*.

That gives 1008 possible combinations. However, some saturations and finishes aren't used for some colours, and some saturations aren't used for some finishes. They may be, but given the number of repeat paints in recent weeks, it seems unlikely. Examples include no Red higher than R3, no Yellow higher than Y5, no Dark or Fluorescent finishes for W or K paints.

With all the paints given to date (466), we've got a few "gaps" - occasions where there's a paint/finish combination at higher and lower saturations, but ones missing in the middle - that suggest missing paints yet to come, and a few places where there's been a higher saturation but no lower one. As of today there's 33 of those.

That would put us at 555 paints available so far of at least 588.

Early in the game's life when some users got access to the Debug Menu, the whole palette was available. I've seen a video of it, but the guy sped through the selection and I just can't unpack the data in it to see how right I'm not. But users who had access to the Debug Menu said that there were more than 500 paints.

*Technically the Colorshifts are too, only without the saturation; they're named for the colors in the mix, such as RGB Colorshift, and YOG Colorshift

The manufacturer paints probably work off the same algorithm as the DW roulette, knowing how PD works. Which means you rarely get something good, but plenty of duplicates.

I think we should occasionally be able to use mileage points to select a car of our choice or car from a random brand at a discount.

Agree that it’s the same few items on offer all the time.

Back