.... if PD hasn't had released the game when they did. We'd have probably been waiting until about 3011 for it to be of a satisfactory standard. They had 6 years and I'm struggling to see ANY progress!
I donr know if you can compare both side by side, one is a demo and other is a full game, but one thing is sure IMO, GT5P has better graphics than GT5.
Yes one is a demo meaning it will be different from the final product. Althought in pretty much all cases the final product is better. Here... not so much!
Nearly as big a fail as F1 the more I play this **** game.
I donr know if you can compare both side by side, one is a demo and other is a full game, but one thing is sure IMO, GT5P has better graphics than GT5.
Does GT5 have day/night cycles? Does it have weather? Does it have dense-ish, persistent-ish smoke? Does it have a 3D-buffer mode? etc.
I think people lack perspective, and common sense. Did anyone complain when GT4 had "worse" graphics than the GT Concept games, or GT4? I wonder what the reasons for that were, since GT4 didn't really build on those games anywhere near as much as GT5 has on GT5!
I lament the loss of certain features that were present in GT5 but oddly absent in GT5, most of which were probably axed because of vocal complainers, whilst those who were content stayed quiet.