Gold Chrome Aston Martin DB9 (New!) (Read first post!)

Newsflash. I won't be able to do any trades for a while because I have not updated my game for a number of reasons and it may be a while before I do. So I will not be taking any trades for awhile. Will post again when I can, but for now this thread is closed until further notice. I will have even more stuff for this car coming soon! ;) You can make a request but it may be awhile. :lol:

Last edited:
Well GT6 may be out, but this thread will still resume until the servers shut down. ;)

I now have this car modified with dirt and snow tires! :)

toscana-jpg.90252

However, I will not give out any info as to how I got dirt and snow tires on this car, so I don't ask me how I did it, that includes PM's! ;)

Also, I now do permanent borrow. ;) If you want to borrow glitch it or permanently borrow it in some other way, let me know and I will put it on share. ;)

Car can now be offered in 0/0/0 as well. ;)

If you have already received this car previously and want another so you can race it on dirt and snow, just let me know. ;)

Last edited:
I will borrow this if can do bud, pm sent on psn ok :gtpflag::cheers:

So we not able put them tires on self to do then or just you know how do ?? ;)

Okey sounds good, i'll accept your friend request right now and put it on share for you. :)👍

Well the tires are already purchased and equipped on it and they will be there anytime you want to race it on dirt or snow. ;) I cannot reveal how I put them on it though, that includes PM's. ;)

Thanks bud not a problem will go look now ;)

Anything you want as well as can have it as more likely go anyway, I know have all tickets and over 100 cars plus tuning parts as well ;):)

Last edited:
Well I must say, I never thought this thread would be nearly as big as it is just for a Aston Martin with a wheel change and gold paint all over it, but it certainly did become a very large thread without a shadow of doubt! :) I just want to thank everybody for all there help and support. :) It really did take my GT5 experience to whole new level and I am glad I was able to help ya'll out with it too. I wish I could give more but alas the severs are down and I cannot do anything anymore. :( If the opportunity ever comes to GT6, I will be there when it happens. ;)

Anyways, I hope all of you enjoy the car for many years to come! :) Sincerely, Sonygamer455. :)

Back