gold chrome suckas!!!!!

the SLR looks sick in gold, no so much the F430... in buying a lot of cars, about 90, to get the gold; but i ended up with three silver chromes. Not complaining im just saying 300 something cars, no golds or silver, then the last 90 i get 3 silvers in a row!?!

i got a bunch of gold chromes me and a friend have been passing back and forth, anyone with a Matte Black to trade in return for my gold chrome ?

add me on psn and write a lil message telling me
matte blk for gold chrome

How are people getting so many chrome. I am at 570 cars and not a chrome yet.

earn one or trade for a paint you want to have multiples of

save game

send to a buddy

reload save

send to buddy

reload save

send to buddy

reload save

send to buddy

reload save

send to buddy

reload save

have your buddy save

have your buddy send 5 gold chromes back

have your buddy reload save with 5 gold chromes

now you and your buddy each have 5 gold chromes

My favourite gold chrome cars I've got is my Fiat 500 F with black and red rims with a small spoiler. I also painted a VW Samba bus in gold chrome lol. Looks good with the white interior.

i got a bunch of gold chromes me and a friend have been passing back and forth, anyone with a Matte Black to trade in return for my gold chrome ?

add me on psn and write a lil message telling me
matte blk for gold chrome

I have a matte black i can trade you for a gold chrome!

I got gifted a couple, put it on my Tommy Kaira ZZ II.
Personally I dont like it on cars, but maybe on some rims would be more suitable.
It does make me feel like I'm driving around Abu Dhabi or Dubai though haha.

I dont do the hack if its even possible anymore, i just trade for a bunch of it i have 20 gold and 10 silver :) I have only used two gold though, on my LFA and Tuscan Speed 6! they both look awesome.

I just recieved glod chrome for my 630th car, and now i was gonna duplicate it, HOWEVER......i cannot save my game to usb anymore, so, what car should i paint my gold chrome with?

gambleboyen
I have almost 500 cars and havent got a single chrome paint yet.

I got it at 630 so be patient, by the way, what car should i honor with gold chrome?(i only got one shot!)

I got silver chrome at level 1 for completing the first karting school, I was so pleased but I couldn't dupe it then because the game saves were locked but since then I have got matt black, gold chrome and silver chrome so I duped them, I have six cans of all three now!

the gold chrome reminds me of the crappy dirt road i live on :ill:

just for kicks....

picture.php

picture.php

Gold colour is tacky really but oh SO AWESOME!

I have 1060 cars and have never gotten any chrome from my game. My friends have given me both gold and chrome. Which I've duped to 15 of each!

If you wanna find it just save game on USB before u buy your 30th car. Then buy a car. If you don't get it then quit reload your save and buy another car.

I got the same "gift" after achieving the requisite garage total. I plan to use the gold chrome on a set of wheels for either a honda or a toyota, just like some dudes in my neighborhood.

That total was 250 for me...

Last edited:
I saw a post on Facebook earlier by a guy named Tomislav Gacks (sp?) where he posted a pic of a red chrome Enzo, can anyone verify if their is red chrome? I have yet to see it and have multiple gold and silver chrome chips amongst nearly 1000 paints. Thanks

I saw a post on Facebook earlier by a guy named Tomislav Gacks (sp?) where he posted a pic of a red chrome Enzo, can anyone verify if their is red chrome? I have yet to see it and have multiple gold and silver chrome chips amongst nearly 1000 paints. Thanks

There over chromes, I was going to post about it but there manufactorer paints not PD I have orange chrome it looks fantastic on the preview but I not going to use it until I dupe it then once I do I will post the pictures in this thread.

Xenn
Any chrome that's not gold, silver or orange, is fake.

I've never seen orange chrome?...I have this paint that's called something like chrome orange metallic (can't remember exactly) but it's not in the chrome paint texture category. And the paint on that Enzo I was talking about looked like chrome and if it was photo shopped, it was a damn good job lol!

Any chrome that's not gold, silver or orange, is fake.

I've never seen orange chrome?...I have this paint that's called something like chrome orange metallic (can't remember exactly) but it's not in the chrome paint texture category. And the paint on that Enzo I was talking about looked like chrome and if it was photo shopped, it was a damn good job lol!

Yea Orange Isn't proper chrome..

most likely it's Photoshoped. you can do some pretty awesome things in photoshop

Back