gold chrome suckas!!!!!

Tonkz
Man... I must be the unluckiest B**tard ever... I got 785 cars & no gold Chrome yet, (3 Silver Chromes but no gold, damn).

Makes me feel bad that it only took me two or three tries to get mine. If you wqnt me to give you a gold chrome just PM me : )

picture.php

Last edited:
I personally think that the chrome paints belong on wheels.
However I did find one that I think doesn't look to bad on, my Acura NSX RM.
I don't know why but it makes me think of a model made for celebrating a championship win, especially with red wheels.

Oh and I did paint a Prius gold and sent it to my 15 year old cousin who just bought GT5, just because he's young and probably thinks it looks 'fully sikkkk mate' :)

I got one from collecting cars, and a bunch gifted to me from a guy for racing his Bobs.

After loosing the first silver chrome I got (after restarting for an hour) due to a saving issue, I posted a thread about it and promptly got some gold and silvers from some friendly forum fellows :)

I must admit I've now duped them alot and have painted quite a few cars with them!

My favorites are my golden classic Beetle (wife made me do that one, but it does look awesome tbh :P), my golden C3 'vette, silver Lambo 670-4 SV and recently my DB9 in Aquamarine with golden rims :D

Man... I must be the unluckiest B**tard ever... I got 785 cars & no gold Chrome yet, (3 Silver Chromes but no gold, damn).

Proving you wrong, I am also nearing 800 cars and don't even have silver chrome >.>

Also if someone can add me to dupe gold & silver chrome PSN is IGTRBYASYUYA

i felt like i wasted my gold chrome on my gtr, shouldve used it on a drift car :(
if someone could duplicate a gold chrome paint chip for me, ill let you duplicate my gold gtr. my psn is truslider
goldson.png

If anyone would be kind enough to trade me a gold paint chip, I'll gift them a matte paint in exchange (I have orange, dark green, blue, silver and a couple of others).

If anyone is feeling generous on the chrome front please send me one. I can gift any matte colour or some random car.

Or just add me for races

BLACKNESS78

Question about trades: Is it one per day no matter what or 1 allowance to every friend?

Either way, anyone who wants to continuously dupe their gold chrome paint chip I'd be willing to help.. PSN: IGTRBYASYUYA

Trade is 1 car, and 5 paint chips per console to any friend of your choice.

it's pretty tight how it went from unlimited cars and money limit to ONE car and ONE million creds.. like you'd think they would at least put the cap at like 3 or something.. D: 5, 10, hell.. put it back to unlimited ~_~

I thought it's been capped at 1/day for quite sometime now. You've never been able to send money.

Honestly, I'll probably dupe the chip. Who wants to be a rebound buddy for 5?

Send me a note here and on psn.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back