Gold chrome wanted for one of my cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stephen220378
  • 13 comments
  • 603 views
Messages
1,532
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
Stephen220378
As the title says, I'll trade any car I have (within the 1m limit of course for a gold chrome paint chip) I have 1018 cars so it's better for you to say what you want than for me to make a list.
 
Add chippy1000 and I will send you one later today.
 
Add mcanoy1 and i can send you 3 for the delorian in 10mins?
 
i can send u 5 gold chrome or chromes tomorrow for Mitsubishi I concept 03?
 
i can send u 5 gold chrome or chromes tomorrow for Mitsubishi I concept 03?

I've already got a trade for today and possibly tomorrow pending the friend requests I've sent. However you can add me on PSN and I'll send the i concept as soon as I can
 
I've already got a trade for today and possibly tomorrow pending the friend requests I've sent. However you can add me on PSN and I'll send the i concept as soon as I can

ok what do u want for it? any 5 paint of your choice.
 
ok what do u want for it? any 5 paint of your choice.

I'll give you it for free mate since you replied to the thread and was just a little bit late.

EDIT: The offer is now closed to anyone else.
 
I'll give you it for free mate since you replied to the thread and was just a little bit late.

EDIT: The offer is now closed to anyone else.

thank you so much! i'll add u when i log on later.
 
Back