Gold chrome

  • Thread starter Thread starter TWINKLE
  • 21 comments
  • 3,471 views
Messages
106
Messages
zed1
just been given it ..nice ..

got it by helping a dude on remote ..nuff thanx to him ,,,he is a member here i believe :bow:

best car to put it on :hmmm:

are they worth anything in trades??

put on enzo .looks good
 
Last edited:
I had a hard time deciding what to use it one, put it on the wrong car and it's horrible.
Silver Chrome is far more versatile.
I used my first Gold Chrome on the SLS AMG so far.
 
If I had one, I would use it on my SLR.
 
I used 2 of my gold chromes on an SLS and an enzo. Both look brilliant
 
I traded 5 Gold Chips that someone randomly sent me from my Friends List and got a Peugeot 905 Race Car in Return!

Pretty good trade I'd say... I'm not one for paints anyway! :cheers:
 
the Gold Chrom well be cool in cars like Pagani Zonda and SLS AMG

it just a time to Kaz put all others chrom paint
 
i got 5 now ,,,shh ,,dont tell

open for offers
 
not anouther thread about gold paint we have several already!!
 
it appears we do ,,call a mod if not happy about it
 
Put mine on an enzo, also i reckon the maclaren F1 would be nice cos it looks nice in silver chrome
 
Hey twinkle can I get 1? Got a bunch of JGTC cars I can trade.
Inbox me if youre interested, dont wanna derail.
 
send me a friend req,,will be later ,,bspec bob doing a few jobs ,,am so close to 40 .....


zed1
 
i used it on my lambo SuperVeloce '09... my reaction was O YEA
 
I got a gold chrome for two silver chrome. I think I might tune an ultimate one-off car and give it some golden love.
 
I put one on a bugatti and one on gt acadamy gtr, they both look sweeeeet!
 
Ugh, I also put one on my Bugatti, I think it's over the top. But the badge on the back from third-person view comes out really nice.
 
Hey twinkle can I get 1? Got a bunch of JGTC cars I can trade.
Inbox me if youre interested, dont wanna derail.


sent @ 14 25 hrs 28/2/11 ..apols ,,got very very drunk and forgot
 
Here is my Zonda R in it's new paint job

Superspeedway-Indy_4.jpg


Superspeedway-Indy_1.jpg


SanGalganoAbbey_2.jpg


SanGalganoAbbey.jpg


Kyoto-Gion_3.jpg


Kyoto-Gion_2.jpg


Kyoto-Gion.jpg
 
Back