Gold Licences with commentary (Complete B1-S10)

• Thread starter Stune
  • 90 comments
Hi everyone,

I'm uploading my gold medals of the GT5 licences. with added commentary in order to try and help people out if they are struggling to get gold or haven't been able to get hold of the game and wondered what the licence tests good like.

B-1

B-2

B-3

B-4

B-5

B-6

B-7

B-8

B-9

B-10

A-1

A-2

A-3

A-4

A-5

A-6

A-7

A-8

A-9

A-10

IC-1

IC-2

IC-3

IC-4

IC-5

IC-6

IC-7

IC-8

IC-9

IC-10

IB-1

IB-2

IB-3

IB-4

IB-5

IB-6

IB-7

IB-8

IB-9

IB-10

IA-1

IA-2

IA-3

IA-4

IA-5

IA-6

IA-7

IA-8

IA-9

IA-10

S-1

S-2

S-3

S-4

S-5

S-6

S-7

S-8

S-9

S-10

All licence tests now uploaded

Any questions dont hesitate to ask and i will do my best to help out :)

Last edited:
Any tricks for IC-10?

Afraid so but you might not like it.... For some reason it seems quicker to use traction control level 1 and ABS level 1

edit, actually scratch that, ive just seen someone do it with some pretty average driving using much higher traction control settings.

Last edited:
Hi Stune, wow!

The amount of effort this must've tooken for you is insane!
Thank you for this.

I believe this deserves a sticky moderators!👍

Stune! Great contribution!! Thanks. I hope to use some of these techniques to go back and acquire the golds myself, using your videos as a guide.

Excellent. 👍

Hi Stune, wow!

The amount of effort this must've tooken for you is insane!
Thank you for this.

I believe this deserves a sticky moderators!👍

Agreed!!!

Last edited:
I have been using your videos to gold a lot of my licenses. Great work 👍

You're about the only one on Youtube using MPH.

All tests up now. Enjoy :)

Thanks for the sticky 👍

No worries, now just change the title to "Complete Cold Licenses with Commentary". :)

Again, awesome contribution. It will be a valuable resource to many players! Nice work.

Thanks a lot man most of these video's helped tremendously only ones I can't do are IC-10 and IA-10 as you use some sliding skill's that I can't do. Will keep trying and rewatch those video's.

Dear Stune,

thanks for your uploading! You are the best!

I wanna notice you that IB-1 Test Video is the A-2 Test video.

I hope you can replace that video as soon as possible.

Thanks again for your support!!!

I wanna notice you that IB-1 Test Video is the A-2 Test video.

I hope you can replace that video as soon as possible.

Thanks for pointing that out.👍 Not sure how that got there:dopey:

Should be ok now :)

FluffyPancake IA-10 isn't too bad, just try to get a feel for the natural grip of the car. Be nice and consistent around the 2 laps and try to take opportunities to pass. Try to anticipate where the AI cars will be and try to plan ahead. Hope that helps, good luck with that:tup:

The car in IC-10 really doesn't respond well to having all assists off. I used no assists on every test apart from this one where I used ABS 1. It was just too twitchy without it and had to brake so much earlier. Theres really not much room for error in this one so try not to let the backmarkers slow you down too much.

Thanks for the advice Stune, got the gold on IA-10 3rd last corner went down the inside coming out of the last tunnel took the inside line and nudged him off line abit was very tense lol.

Now for IC-10 yea this one's not going to be good for my heartrate lol. Thanks again. 👍

I have to give huge thanks as well. Until you posted these vids I had little confidence in golding all of the tests. I was able to sit down and take care of the B and A tests yesterday evening!

Hey Stune fantastic work. I was wondering if you mind showing us your setup. Do you use DS3 or do you have a full cockpit? Right now I am still using DS3 deciding on a wheel and cockpit setup. Was going to go with G27 but now a new "official" GT5 steering wheel was announced so I may wait on that. Anyways great job again man thanks!

Very glad these vids are helpful :D

ScizGT im using a Logitech G25 wheel mounted onto a Fanatec rennsport wheel stand. No fancy seat i'm afraid, just a regular table seat for now. Id like to upgrade to a Playseat in the near future.

Great videos 👍

I took a slightly different route for A10, that may help too

Back