Gone back to GT5 after dashboard update

• Thread starter MaDHaX
  • 61 comments
LOL in addition to the problem's I had as if it wasnt enough my xbox decides to die on me, I got the red ring of death. I'm amazed with how many problems I get with XBOX and to be honest microsoft you can shuv this xbox straight up where the sun dont shine I've had enough of your company. SONY forever fkrs.

Seriously Microsoft your such a fk'd up greedy company. I'm sure you designed the xbox like this on purpose for it to break down after warranty runs out, if i'm talking out my back side then why not fix the design problem? Why not increase the reliability issue?

I'm sure plenty of you have heard of the SKYRIM fiasco right? xbox users having DLC and ps3 users not? What do you guys think?
I believe microsoft paid bethesda a handsome enough wage to make bethesda delay the DLC for as long as possible, and they making it look like PS3 version has problems...lol
oh plz this is fk'd and so is microsoft. I hope all the **** they do comes back to bite them fkn hard.

Really? weird that my old ORIGINAL XBOX 360 ELITE is still working after countless years of abuse. You must be doing something wrong, because even after the open disk error, I can still get my xbox to work 100% of the time. I've had an xbox since the day it came out.. I've only owned two Xbox's. One was sold because I needed money to move out, the other I still have to this day and I even bought it used. Neither of them ever got the red rings.. Even after playing games for 6-10 hours a day everyday.. Back when I was in school.

Yes, Microsoft does pay companys so they get exclusives/DLC's before PS3. Look at the Call of Duty Franchise. Microsoft pays so that way they get content way before PS3. Maybe you should be mad at PS3 for not trying to support there customers?

What I think is, is that this is one ridiculous ass comment. Thats like saying that Sony made there consoles to easily get hacked so that there customers will easily have there credit card information stolen. See how easy it is to be ignorant?

Sorry to say, but I'm glad that you would be leaving the 360 if your going to be acting as stupid as that.

Pretty much shot himself in the foot with that ignorant comment.. after all if Microsoft had designed Xbox 360's to fail mechanically then they wouldn't have gone to all the trouble of replacing some one million faulty 360's with shiny new ones.

I think I'll stay away until there is a fix and new firmware for the wheel. Truth be told the only thing that wants me to play FM4 more than GT5 is the sound and choice of cars otherwise I would have stayed put with GT5. The physics work better on GT5 when your using a wheel compared to FM4. And I miss the tracks. I wish these were in GT5 - Hockenhiem, Infineon, Catalunya, Mutegi, Sebring, Iberian and Sedona awesome tracks.

Sedona and Iberion are fictitious tracks exclusive to FM4 only! ;)

Hmmm...

I was planning on getting a wheel in the near future but mehh..

Happy playing Forza with a controller! Works great as long as you use finesse and precision with your thumb/fingers. Smmoooooothh operataaaaa!!

I've only had one X360 fail on me, and I bought it used on Craigslist so I wasn't surprised.

I dont think i'm being ignorant, it is public knowledge that xbox design was rushed to beat sony's launch by over a year.

Well good luck to you all i'm out of here and I have a damn good reason to be pissed with microsoft when you consider how much money I spent just to be playing Fm4 on a wheel. everything was bought new and i've had nothing but problems.

Heres what I bought:-
Xbox Elite
FM4
fanatec GT2
all DLC for FM4
xbox live

After about 5 months microsoft released this damn patch that pretty much made driving in FM4 on wheel a nightmare. Even before the update I had some connection issue's from wheel to console because microsoft thought it would be great for it to be wireless. They made the signal HID but could have still made it USB compatible, but no microsoft like to be extra because they want to make extra cash on the ****ty wheel they made...LOL

How can I be so unlucky? my xbox is still considered to be new, ive had it only for around a year. It's so ironic that I get the red ring of death after the warranty run out. And what could I be doing wrong to it ? i switch it on play my games and then switch it off when ive had enough just like everybody else i know.

I was looking forward to playing Horizon on wheel and I was hoping microsoft would have fixed the patch that caused the wheel problems. But now that isnt going to happen, it was an expensive adventure that has now left me without a working xbox with no warranty and cant get rid of it, the only place where this xbox can go is the trash can outside where it deserves to be.

I dont think i'm being ignorant, it is public knowledge that xbox design was rushed to beat sony's launch by over a year.

Well good luck to you all i'm out of here and I have a damn good reason to be pissed with microsoft when you consider how much money I spent just to be playing Fm4 on a wheel. everything was bought new and i've had nothing but problems.

Heres what I bought:-
Xbox Elite
FM4
fanatec GT2
all DLC for FM4
xbox live

After about 5 months microsoft released this damn patch that pretty much made driving in FM4 on wheel a nightmare. Even before the update I had some connection issue's from wheel to console because microsoft thought it would be great for it to be wireless. They made the signal HID but could have still made it USB compatible, but no microsoft like to be extra because they want to make extra cash on the ****ty wheel they made...LOL

How can I be so unlucky? my xbox is still considered to be new, ive had it only for around a year. It's so ironic that I get the red ring of death after the warranty run out. And what could I be doing wrong to it ? i switch it on play my games and then switch it off when ive had enough just like everybody else i know.

I was looking forward to playing Horizon on wheel and I was hoping microsoft would have fixed the patch that caused the wheel problems. But now that isnt going to happen, it was an expensive adventure that has now left me without a working xbox with no warranty and cant get rid of it, the only place where this xbox can go is the trash can outside where it deserves to be.

My fanatec gt2 works great with forza 4 and horizon

Good bye to you sir :)

I was going to be testing it last week Henessey but xbox came on with red light. I remember u said u didnt have the problems i had after 2nd patch but my problems still continued just not as much.

I thought there would be a fix by now but xbox died :/

p.s. did i mention xbox is trash?

Good bye to you sir :)

I was going to be testing it last week Henessey but xbox came on with red light. I remember u said u didnt have the problems i had after 2nd patch but my problems still continued just not as much.

I thought there would be a fix by now but xbox died :/

p.s. did i mention xbox is trash?

Anything is trash when you dont take care of it. If you want something to work with no problems, try taking care of your equipment. This goes for anything.

Neither Xbox, nor PS3 are trash. Only the people that dont know how to take care of there own stuff are.

Thought I would join you in the ignorant fan club. I'm sooooo glad you wasted hundred of dollars only to throw it away. Thanks for the hilarious story :)

Hmmm...

I was planning on getting a wheel in the near future but mehh..

Happy playing Forza with a controller! Works great as long as you use finesse and precision with your thumb/fingers. Smmoooooothh operataaaaa!!

I resent that remark about the controller!! I use a controller and I like to think of myself as pretty poor driver....haha

It's also public knowledge that the 360 has been revised multiple times and reliability complaints have faded since.

microsoft like to be extra because they want to make extra cash on the ****ty wheel they made...LOL
Don't you have a Fanatec wheel, like you said?

the only place where this xbox can go is the trash can outside where it deserves to be.
You know, if the warranty is expired, you have nothing to lose by having a computer geek friend repair it for you. But I guess throwing away a ~$300 electronic device because of some failed soldering is a reasonable alternative.

You can be pissed at Microsoft all you want -- pissing people off is practically their raison d'être -- but you still have a simple choice: do you want to play Forza, or not?

I resent that remark about the controller!! I use a controller and I like to think of myself as pretty poor driver....haha

Well haha then! Don't use it like a tap and steer digital controller. Use it like an analog controller; be patient with it, and learn to hold the stick at a certain angle, and then make minute corrections. This does require corrections that require a mm or two movement to the left/right.

Comes with practice. Been playing on a controller practically forever. Works GREAT. And none of the nuisances of setting up a wheel to work properly. Plus, I rather enjoy the space in my room!

Anything is trash when you dont take care of it. If you want something to work with no problems, try taking care of your equipment. This goes for anything.

Neither Xbox, nor PS3 are trash. Only the people that dont know how to take care of there own stuff are.

Thought I would join you in the ignorant fan club. I'm sooooo glad you wasted hundred of dollars only to throw it away. Thanks for the hilarious story :)

I'm so glad ur amused with my misfortune kid, did u come in here to troll around or lick some microsoft a$$?

you dont know me or how I treat my equipment and for your information I treat all my equipment good. I still have the original 60 gb ps3 from launch that works perfectly and guess what it doesnt even have a scratch.

Does me calling xbox trash offend u? might the reason be that you're a fan boy?

Sony can keep this guy. I'm still using the Elite I bought in 2008. It's noisy but reliable.

The PS3 hardware is more elegantly designed and a lot quieter which is great when I use it to play music CDs which is its main use these days.

Well haha then! Don't use it like a tap and steer digital controller. Use it like an analog controller; be patient with it, and learn to hold the stick at a certain angle, and then make minute corrections. This does require corrections that require a mm or two movement to the left/right.

Sounds like a marital guide...I'm just saying....haha

I'm so glad ur amused with my misfortune kid, did u come in here to troll around or lick some microsoft a$$?

you dont know me or how I treat my equipment and for your information I treat all my equipment good. I still have the original 60 gb ps3 from launch that works perfectly and guess what it doesnt even have a scratch.

Uh oh I must have hit a nerve. Cool, you have a ps3. Thats amazing. Im a fan of anything that gets my attention, I guess you can say Im a fan boy of fun. Its clearly obvious who the fan boy here is though ;) and I'm sure everyone noticed it already.

About your consoles, I doubt you take care of anything. You probably treat all your stuff like crap and wonder why it doesnt work in the end. I guess you missed the part where I said I joined the ignorant party with you :)

What offends me is your stupidity, lol. Why am I going to get mad that you dont like Xbox? I didnt make them so you can hate it all you want. So yes, I am pleasantly amused with your misfortune because judging by the way you act, you very well deserve it.

Funny thing that you call me a kid, and then go spell ass with money signs lol.

the $ signs was meant for microsoft, anyway glad ur pleased and the fire is out my system (needed that).
I'm still annoyed though as anyone would be buying a product. You just expect them to work.
I've had problems with the pedals also which fanatec changed without much hassle, they just wanted a video showing the fault.

Not sure if I will be back on forza as it has been problems galore on xbox, still I'll take Wolfe's advice and try and get it repaired. And if it cannot be fixed i'm gonna give it a serious wack with a sledge hammer, it might make me feel better. Or smash it up and send it to microsoft.

Robot I wonder what you would do given my situation?

And I've been through three PS3's since launch and am still on my original 360. Personal experience does not and cannot be turned into a factual statement about the quality of all products from a manufacturer.

You need to read the PM I just sent you and sort your posting style out right now and everyone in this thread needs to cut the personal attacks and flame-bait.

Wow, there sure is a lot of anger from children these days...

I just wanted to say that I finally played FH with my CSR and wow what fun!! I hope the op sorted his troubles out. Mine worked flawlessly.
And for the record, every x360 and ps3 has failed on me except my x360 slim. People need to realize it isn't 2007 anymore and that the ps3 isn't bulletproof.

People need to realize it isn't 2007 anymore and that the ps3 isn't bulletproof.
More like it isn't 1997 anymore, with non-moving cartridge media and hardware that runs so cool fans aren't even necessary. :)

Wow someone had to throw a temper tantrum! :lol: I've had a 360 for 5 years and only had to replace it once. I sent it in and they got it back to me within 7 days and I haven't had any problems with it for the past 4 years... Looking to be user error :) I have a Fanatec wheel but maybe I missed the problem period. Either way give em some space not everything will be perfect all the time, that's why updates and patches exist!

Back