Good beginner drift car for DFGT?

Netherlands
Netherlands
r00tzownage
Hello guys.
I recently really got into the gt6 drifting scene again. I am really good on the DS3 with practically any rwd or 4wd car.

Now i found my DFGT wheel again and i want to learn how to drift with the wheel.
I know the serups are very different on a wheel then on controller.

So do you guys know a good car/setup for the DFGT?

Thanks! (sorry for bad english and sorry if this question already has been asked :) )

Well, the belief that DS3/Wheel setups are vastly different is a misconception.

Tuning comes down to style, and the rules of tuning are the same no matter what you're using to control the car.

Wheel users have tried my "DS3 tunes" and loved them, and I have tried wheel tunes on DS3 and they were also good.

So it's not all black and white...

As for the car, a 180sx is probably the perfect car for beginners.

Well, the belief that DS3/Wheel setups are vastly different is a misconception.

Tuning comes down to style, and the rules of tuning are the same no matter what you're using to control the car.

Wheel users have tried my "DS3 tunes" and loved them, and I have tried wheel tunes on DS3 and they were also good.

So it's not all black and white...

As for the car, a 180sx is probably the perfect car for beginners.

tyvm! :D:D

FFB 6, Torque FFB 6 with Powersteering is good settings for me on DFGT, check this and grab cars settings.

FFB 6, Torque FFB 6 with Powersteering is good settings for me on DFGT, check this and grab cars settings.

In the first 2 months maybe, when the wheel gets worn you will be putting it up to 10-10.

S14 K's Aero 93 has always been a perfect go-to beginners car. Once you're comfortable with that and want slightly more sensitivity move up to the Sileighty.

Back