Good H-shifter compatible with GT3RS V2

Messages
55
Messages
david_hornet27
Hello All,

As above is there a good H-Shifter that is currently available that is compatible with the GT3RS V2? Got the Fanatec shifters and they are a pile of poo! 👎

Cheers...
 
The original Fanatec shifters is the ones that you currently have?
 
The original Fanatec shifters is the ones that you currently have?

Yes and it is rubbish. Was hoping to buy something more like the TH8RS but dont want to have to do too much in the way of modification to get it to work.
 
If you excuse me - what do you find bad on Fanatec's shifter?
Of course, PWS isn't on TH8RS's level but it's better than G25/G27's shifter from my personal experience.

I think the problem is that you even compare PWS to TH8RS, you can't do that mate.
To answer your question - you can wait for Fanatec to release ClubSport Shifter.
 
sst lightning + some usb board you can buy from this dude on the forum
 
If you excuse me - what do you find bad on Fanatec's shifter?
Of course, PWS isn't on TH8RS's level but it's better than G25/G27's shifter from my personal experience.

I think the problem is that you even compare PWS to TH8RS, you can't do that mate.
To answer your question - you can wait for Fanatec to release ClubSport Shifter.

Thanks for the reply. Looks like I will have to wait for Fanatec to release their high end shifter.

I find the current Fanatec shifter very stiff, too much concious effort to get it into the right gear that distracts me from what I am meant to be concentrating on. Just my opinion...
 
Thanks for the reply. Looks like I will have to wait for Fanatec to release their high end shifter.

I find the current Fanatec shifter very stiff, too much concious effort to get it into the right gear that distracts me from what I am meant to be concentrating on. Just my opinion...

Do you know that the Fanatec PWS has adjustable tension?
I realised that while changing the knob - there is a screw which you can tighten/loosen to increase/decrease the resistance of the shifter.
I'll post a thread regarding the mod I did soon.
 
Do you know that the Fanatec PWS has adjustable tension?
I realised that while changing the knob - there is a screw which you can tighten/loosen to increase/decrease the resistance of the shifter.
I'll post a thread regarding the mod I did soon.

That would be brilliant! Thank you.
 
I've done this mod to my shifter as well. Also if you attach a 5 inch aluminum pole that slides over the Fanatec one, and then adjust the bolt for tension, then add a real shift knob *I added a shift knob from my car* it almost feels real and is a huge improvement. Trust me you'll love it. To top it off, get a leather shift boot off ebay. If you go through my created threads you'll see mine.
 
Back