Good Morning All

500HP it is then. Welcome to the site mate, these guys are so easy to get along with its not funny...

It seems that everyone is offering knowledge about certain brands of cars, I guess Ill be the Honda dealer then :lol:. Also I am not a ricer, I like to tinker with the engine more than anything :)

No Aston Martin actually, actually I probably would the more I think of it, my Job would be more secure :lol:.

500HP_M_Power
Thanks everyone. I may be a n00b here but I've been a forum junky for about seven years now.
Seems like you've got the protocol down pat.
Anyways, I wish I owned an M3 CSL. It's just the car I use in GT4 and have won everything I qualify to enter with it.
👍 to you for not being a pretender, then. We've had more than enough of those around here.
I am however purchasing a car this week of possibly the Volkswagen variety. MkII of course.
Cool! Good luck with your dealing. I hope it's a nice clean straight one. Post pics in the Automotive board when you get one.

Again, welcome aboard, and have fun.

So I just bought an RX-7. w00t!
It's hot and is a quick little car. I'll post pics of the work I'm going to be doing to it and of the car itself when I have some daylight hours. I bought the car at 11pm. :D

He didn't say he hate's Japanese car's, just pointless moddifications done to them.

Back