Good to see..!!!!!!!!gtp

  • Thread starter Thread starter PAPAOSA
  • 10 comments
  • 1,426 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

PAPAOSA

Grammatically challenged
Premium
Messages
442
As a newbe to tha site I'm inpressed at the QUICK TO HELP :)attitude,That i've recieved.AND ontrack everyone seems to some respect for fellow(gtp at least:sly:)road users .keep it up brutha's:tup:👍👍👍..luv this sht:)
 
Last edited:
HEY!!! A1 whatsup man!!!! :D
Nice to see you joined GTP, us GTP'ers are friendly and you can find pretty much any information that has anything to do with GT here, also if you need tuning settings then motor over to the Tuner Garages.;)
...XBL: Don't go there...lol :D
Also that Escy pic you attached is pretty sweet man, thats a 2 door, how rare is that now. Peace,
OnlineGT
 
Yeah man I just made a post for this very same reason, LOL...

-Nate
 
Remember what I told you about typing full words?:p No "TXT SPK" (text speak). Write in proper grammar, and don't swear if you like your new membership.:lol:
 
Remember what I told you about typing full words?:p No "TXT SPK" (text speak). Write in proper grammar, and don't swear if you like your new membership.:lol:
+1

Don't forget, there are a lot of members whose first language isn't Enlgish. ;)
 
+1

Don't forget, there are a lot of members whose first language isn't Enlgish. ;)

LOL LOL LOL at your avatar, I thought it was a real bug at first.:p I'm pretty sure he's learnt most of our rules, I've been talking with him by PMs and Visitor Messages (VMs?).
 
Welcome to GTP.

However, please use proper English in your posts, and please do not swear.

Oh, and don't believe what nd4holdenspd tells you about the mods. He brings it upon himself.
 
I see Holden-spd has got quite the reputation lol!:lol: However he's a GTP veteran so everyone show your respect!.:D
 
I see Holden-spd has got quite the reputation lol!:lol: However he's a GTP veteran so everyone show your respect!.:D

It happens when you get all the anti-fanboys who have in the past succeeded to provoke me to the point of an infraction, I don't know what this crap about bringing it upon myself is, the mods like to think that so they have an excuse to let the banter continue until I need to react.
 
you're not the only one with infractions, old buddy :O and I think we have infractions for same reason too :lol:
 
It happens when you get all the anti-fanboys who have in the past succeeded to provoke me to the point of an infraction, I don't know what this crap about bringing it upon myself is, the mods like to think that so they have an excuse to let the banter continue until I need to react.
Don't look to blame other people for your problems. Take responsibility for your own posts.

Locking, as we're off topic, and there wasn't muc of a topic to start with...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back