Goodbye GT5P

• Thread starter raceur
  • 64 comments
Only had GT5 P for about two months. I picked it up when I got my PS3 and F1 2010. Both were great games, but nothing will be in my PS3 but GT5 for a long time!

saying goodbye to gt5p is special cause it relieved my daily pressures at school and helped me feel special after school playing for hours until i had to start my homework...

im literally crying while playing my last minutes on this game.....

RIP GT5P

I have a Ferrari F40 in the snowy Markplatz with smooth jazz in the backround on my plasma, I actually gonna miss gt5p as much as gt4p, but the feeling of loss dosn't last long if you know what I mean:sly:

Massive amount of enjoyment out of Prologue and some of the best money i've ever spent. It was the gateway into competitive sim racing with the GTP_events and many user run time trials.

Time to carry the cars into GT5 and continue this fun in the full game!

Thanks Prologue. 👍

Great memories when GT5:P was in its hayday! Havent played for the last 6 months, but when it was hot I had some of the best races online EVER!! Lets hope GT5 does better :)

gt5p was fun, but I did get bored with it after a while. I bought it back in Feb 2010 because GT5 was delayed from March to November. I am very glad I bought it simply for the F40 and the hours of trying to drift and failing miserably. GT5 is on a little brown UPS truck being delivered right now. GT5P will probably not be played ever again unless I want to show someone the F2007 and I don't have it in GT5 yet.

You seem like someone who would have finished them. Looks like I'm mistaken.

If I didn't have a full-time job, yea I would have finished both games by now. But ya know, there's only so much free time for us adults.

It's over, Prologue. I just traded you in to cover the extra cost of the GT5 Collector Edition. Farewell, sweet prince.

When I was seventeen
I played some GT5P
I played some GT5P
I purchased, at my mall's EB
I was not trying to cheat
I stayed up beating class C
When I was seventeen...

I have to say goodbye. I can't bear to play this game while the angst of getting GT5 sucks. I just know it isn't worth it anymore. It was a most fantastic run of sorts, though.

Thanks Prologue, I see you have been relegated to the 'Older Games' section now. Though this isn't over, I will play you again and all those cars I collected during the summer will get some laps in from time to time :)

Anyone getting together on the 30th for a send off? I'll be there, running the final races, and saying my goodbyes.

Anyone getting together on the 30th for a send off? I'll be there, running the final races, and saying my goodbyes.

When these final races suppose to really finish? Today I was tired of GT5 online lobbies keep disconnecting from servers so after 8 months I loaded Prologue and I wasn't expecting to find somebody still racing overthere! :)
And what about dashboard view without those 🤬 annoying tilting? How good it is? Damn, not only that, the whole game graphically looks more polished than GT5 there is less aliasing and it's better balanced on the hardware, smoke and gravel effects are basics BUT they haven't those ugly square pixels when you go thorugh..

When GT5P's servers are offline :sad: GT5's servers should be a lot more stable! :D

Is the final day still June 30th (thursday) and do we know exactly when the servers are going to get shutdown?

Played GT5P Haaaard! Myy first PS3 game. And still one of the best even if it was just a extended demo and quite different from the final result. Gooood times blazing it out on Eiger Norward......... How i wished i played GT HD concept before :grumpy:

Back