Goodwood thread!

Oddly enough, I took some shots of the guys at the start line recently and the result looked a bit like they were being interviewed on TV.

Maybe some of you could come up with some captions...or perhaps I should drop them into the 'Caption this' thread as well.

Goodwood c.jpg

"Yes, the event here at Goodwood has been pretty busy for us so far."
Goodwood b.jpg

"For me, it's the thrill of being up close to some really amazing cars"
Goodwood d.jpg

"...Though you do need to be careful that one of them doesn't run over your toes..."
"Yeah. I'll second that!"
Goodwood a.jpg

"At the end of the day though, we're here for you all and it's been fun. I do look forward to a good bath later on, to wash off all that tyre smoke."

The following are not stunning photos but they do explore the curious fact that the track goes on for some distance beyond the finish line. I haven't seen any pics of this yet and I wonder if this signifies an extention to the hillclimb track.

First off, a shot from extreme range back toward the finish line...
View attachment 97585

The view the other way, also at extreme focal length.
View attachment 97587

The end of the line...the invisible barrier starts here.
View attachment 97588

The view back along the road.
View attachment 97589
One of those is for the road course I think...? The other past the finish line goes back to a little paddock area after cars have finished with their runs.

^ Nice shots @MeanElf. And yes some great body roll.

It was a sunny day - you should have had the roof rolled back. :)
Thank you kindly 👍

As for the topless situation, I so do wish that more cars had that option, especially as we get so few sunny days here in the UK. Still, it's better than things were in GT5, but I suppose we need to wait a little while longer for full options across the board in photomode.

Back