Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

tumblr_mx4gmksXNG1rfh62bo6_1280.png

What cars are in the "Recommended cars" menu except NASCARs?

All GT5's Nascars still in GT6?

Because i can't imagine that kind of hp is going to help handleling of a car much. Look at the zonda r or the audie le mans car those cars are tail happy as hell. And they don't even have over 1000 hp

But isn't that why we are given a throttle?

Dude. There's GTPlanet. Use it to gather up some people to do a "24 hour" race if you can. You think some people has the time to do a 24 hour race? Think about them and not yourself...

Also. Wasn't there complaints a long time ago about the endurance races never resembling how Kaz race? So what's the point?
You should think about people who like endurance races. I don't have the time to play a online 24h race, but i play them offline, because i can save my progress.

I don't understand why people like the idea of those 24 minute races. 2,40 hours would be fine, but 24 minutes is a joke. There is a reason why those races are called endurance races. Will we complain about difficulty hard beeing hard in the future?

"Why is the difficulty hard hard an not easy? I want 100%"

It won't be surprising at all if there are no endurance races beyond what we've seen so far. Kaz or someone at PD said that they vast majority of players are casual and it looks like in many ways, they redesigned the offline modes for the more casual players. A very simple option to appeal to all players would have been to have endurance and other races adjustable by the driver. More laps = better prize cars. So you can run 24 minutes and win an RX-7 or 24 Hours and win an LMP or anything in between. Some very simple programming, requires no memory, presents no hardware issues. Instead, so far anyway, we get really dumbed down endurance racing designed to satisfy the common denominator instead many of the really hardcore fans that supported the series for 15+ years. Bad move PD, bad move. 👎

The hardcore fans don't dream about Kaz's workday, or recite key phrases from an English translation of PD's employee induction handbook. What makes you think they would verbalise endurance race doomsday scenarios from a casual gamers perspective without becoming a parody of themselves?

You should think about people who like endurance races. I don't have the time to play a online 24h race, but i play them offline, because i can save my progress.

I don't understand why people like the idea of those 24 minute races. 2,40 hours would be fine, but 24 minutes is a joke. There is a reason why those races are called endurance races. Will we complain about difficulty hard beeing hard in the future?

"Why is the difficulty hard hard an not easy? I want 100%"

Endurance races are miles better with real people instead of boring AI. In fact, anything on this game is better with real people. This is 2013, make some online friends.

It won't be surprising at all if there are no endurance races beyond what we've seen so far. Kaz or someone at PD said that they vast majority of players are casual and it looks like in many ways, they redesigned the offline modes for the more casual players. A very simple option to appeal to all players would have been to have endurance and other races adjustable by the driver. More laps = better prize cars. So you can run 24 minutes and win an RX-7 or 24 Hours and win an LMP or anything in between. Some very simple programming, requires no memory, presents no hardware issues. Instead, so far anyway, we get really dumbed down endurance racing designed to satisfy the common denominator instead many of the really hardcore fans that supported the series for 15+ years. Bad move PD, bad move. 👎

Perhaps PD don't realise that when you have 10 million customers, even a small fragment of the community represents a substantial number of people.

Say 5% want to do long endurance races. That's 500,000 people. That's a decent amount of sales for most games.

Dude. There's GTPlanet. Use it to gather up some people to do a "24 hour" race if you can. You think some people has the time to do a 24 hour race? Think about them and not yourself...

Also. Wasn't there complaints a long time ago about the endurance races never resembling how Kaz race? So what's the point?

Dude. It's a bad design choice. The Enduros are a trademark of the Gt series to do a "24 Hour race" if you want to. You think because some people don't have the time to do a 24 Hour Race it shouldn't be in the game? Think about those who want to do it and not yourself...

Also.Weren't there complaints about a game series relating to racing being inferior for not having these features? So, whats with the hypocriticism?

Thanks for providing the format for my argument.

I think (and hope) that in the pic where are the endurance there is write "challenge".
That race isn't a Super License challenge?

Maybe the real endurance must be unlocked...

Endurance races are miles better with real people instead of boring AI. In fact, anything on this game is better with real people. This is 2013, make some online friends.

I agree, but not everybody has internet, so I partially disagree :D

Anyone got gamplay of the Monster Sport SX4 + Audi R18?

Probably not, since it's been said that money is fairly hard to earn now, and the anniversary codes won't be up yet because every home page screenshot has online features locked. The Monster Sport SX4 is one of the cars I'm interested in, as well as the E-runner car.

These seem to be all the endurance races.

atlvtCt.jpg

Ihpa9d4.jpg

Although, there were other "endurance" events before that were 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and 15 minutes.

Anyway I think I'm done for a while. My hands feel tired since I played too much, lol. Also, I didn't unlock any other special events yet. Only Goodwood/Moon for now.

Well, I just went from excited to cancelling my pre-order, thanks for saving me $60.:cheers:

....i don't think that race are all the endurance.
In the ggamesite, there's write that in the game will be present race that emule the endurance in a shortly time.

Imho there are the real 24h, and it must unlock.

PS Sorry for my English :)

It's not just that, it's also the fact he's (seemingly) almost done with career mode only a few days after getting it(not sure when he got it, but copies only started leaking a few days ago).

Well, I just went from excited to cancelling my pre-order, thanks for saving me $60.:cheers:

Using that logic, since the online features are currently locked out this must mean we will never be able to race online. That's it, I'm canceling my pre-order as well. And since I'm a multi-monitor user, thanks for saving me $180! :cheers:

It's not just that, it's also the fact he's (seemingly) almost done with career mode only a few days after getting it(not sure when he got it, but copies only started leaking a few days ago).
I've read about that.
In the career mode there are 182 race, if i'm not mistaken.
Imho there are enough, and if you want to take all the gold medals, you will need more days. And there will be special events, and the real endurance (i hope).

Imho you must to wait, at the relase there will be a patch (and we don't know what it add) :)

Half of those complaining about the endurance races haven't even completed the 60 Grand Valley laps in GT5....

I did and felt it went on a while. I had to do it in 2 stages! I would not like to have to do more than that to be fair.

Back