Got it!

• Thread starter crea
  • 276 comments
cars appear really randomly in this game.... i havnt seen ferrari or lamborghini show up yet.... so its really hard to confirm the car list. so far only the crappy cars keep showing up... i already dont wanna play it anymore

Wow, every GT game you start out with "crapy" cars. Sorry you dont like it. Any positive impressions. I've heard tons of negatives. Did you try the challenge mode? I hear you get mad cash for completeing these.

you can see nice cars or cars you want and can't afford it, then you have no idea when its gonna show up again

Thats the whole point of it for me man! sounds exciting, junk or not i love not knowing what imma win whats the longest race youve done man?

No CFW to use it yet soo, but it is coming.

But crea, the structure of the game is supposed to be that way. Not wanting to play any more for that reason is the reason i want the game. The total randomness and forces you to buy cars you may not want lol. Or drive cars you may not have wanted to before. But trough challenge modes and progression is how you get the fancy cars.

:odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd:🤬:banghead::confused:
no comment

Oh, the irony - one of the first persons to receive the game seems to be someone who has absolutely no interest in the actual series :indiff: Thankfully it will only take another couple of days until we no longer have to fish for tiny bits of information about this game anymore and finally evaluate this ourselves ;)

Oh, the irony - one of the first persons to receive the game seems to be someone who has absolutely no interest in the actual series :indiff: Thankfully it will only take another couple of days until we no longer have to fish for tiny bits of information about this game anymore and finally evaluate this ourselves ;)

Thanks for translating my icon language - was spot on 👍

cars appear really randomly in this game.... i havnt seen ferrari or lamborghini show up yet.... so its really hard to confirm the car list. so far only the crappy cars keep showing up... i already dont wanna play it anymore

Okay, first of all, I'm not even a player of Gran Turismo. I will officially become a player (and addict) when my UMD arrives. I've always been the guy admiring the franchise, and wishing for a portable GT.

My point, is that even I understand the fundamental gameplay of Gran Turismo:

1. Start at the bottom
2. Win races, and earn credits
3. Buy your dream car(s)
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3

I'm usually good at reading people. You seem like the person who would prefer Arcade racers, and the person who would use a cheat code to unlock every car on day 1.

Oh, and by the way, for people who don't understand the formula behind Polyphony's crazy idea for limited cars on specific days, well I can explain it. I imagine that PD was considering the audience, gamers who would pick up the game, and put it down again. By having players work for the cars (aka by changing in-game days by competing in races), they are extending the life of the game. Trying to collect over 800 cars is not easy as it is, so by limiting the selection, PD is giving players a longer playtime and making them more involved with the game.

This strategy will also prolong the gameplay until GT5 is released. It makes it harder to buy every car, and then transfer them to GT5. So I do understand this strategy.

Good enough? :P

Oh and by the way, if you don't want to play the game anymore, send it to me. Someone who actually want's the game.

Man! The ONLY human that has the game does not wan to share the info! If I had a game like this, I would be happy to speak about it, show pix and stuff, but noo, he made a topic about the game, that he does not even want... so sad.:guilty:

And wouldn't you know it. Pirated ISO rip-off is also available for download. I hate these guys.

Bet its the people that talked all kinds of crap about it, and then being too cheap to actually buy the game. All I can sad is that is really sad.

Whats worse is they miss out on getting some awesome bonus cars they could have gotten if they had bought it.

Last edited:
Whats worse is they miss out on getting some awesome bonus cars they could have gotten if they had bought it.

All bonus cars are in the normal game, the "bonus" is just a different color.

As long as there is no 6.0 CFW you can't play iso images of this game.

Still, those 'bonus' cars can be transferred to GT5 (most probably anyway) and then you will be able to show online that you are one of the *insert legitimate GT:PSP owner count here* and have these special colours that you wont be able to get anywhere else.

EDIT: Just noticed that when you view the cars it states whether that car is tradeable or shareable so I'm not sure which one appies to GT but I'm hoping you will still be allowed to show off your special ones.

Still, those 'bonus' cars can be transferred to GT5 (most probably anyway) and then you will be able to show online that you are one of the *insert legitimate GT:PSP owner count here* and have these special colours that you wont be able to get anywhere else.

EDIT: Just noticed that when you view the cars it states whether that car is tradeable or shareable so I'm not sure which one appies to GT but I'm hoping you will still be allowed to show off your special ones.

That is for PSP to PSP trades, every car can go to GT5 without a problem.

dont' worry guys, as soon as i get it, i will make videos and provide everyone here with pics! I have opened a channel on YouTube which is made for GT5, GTPSP and GT5P. :)
So stay tuned. I won't be able to make videos until the 6th of October, because i am out in amsterdam with my family. So i hope you all can wait a little bit longer :).

You can count on me for the car list as soon as I unlock a car I will add it to the list,with me and my fellow GTR lover above me we will be able to review this thing properly and share the love.:)

No CFW to use it yet soo, but it is coming.

But crea, the structure of the game is supposed to be that way. Not wanting to play any more for that reason is the reason i want the game. The total randomness and forces you to buy cars you may not want lol. Or drive cars you may not have wanted to before. But trough challenge modes and progression is how you get the fancy cars.
I changed my psp to OFW 6.00 just for this game, hehe I can't wait to get the game, luckily I can change back to CFW whenever I want.

I changed my psp to OFW 6.00 just for this game, hehe I can't wait to get the game, luckily I can change back to CFW whenever I want.
Me too! I'll be playing this game for months so i wont need to go back to cfw. Unless 6.00 cfw comes out then ill downgrade and upgrade to 6.00cfw. Only 4 days to go =D

someone should make a new thread about the cars in GTPSP such as rare finds unique vehicles and the sort. i for one will share as much about the game as i can, i'll be picking it up thursday afternoon.

woops nevermind the thread idea, seems like there already is one :)

Once Thursday comes around I too will offer all of my insight, and Renown Tuning may even go Mobile. :D

correct me if I'm wrong but the car break down goes like this

838 cars
728 from pal/na gt4

plus

Audi R8
Audi R8 LMS
Audi R8 (Audi Playstation/Team Oreca)
Bugatti Veyron
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6)
Citroen GT by Citroen
Ferrari Enzo
Ferrari F2007
Hyundai Click Type-R?
Hyundai Tuscani CCS
Lamborghini Countach LP400
Lamborghini Countach Anniversary
Lexus IS200 GT-1 Race Car
Mazda Furai Concept
Mini 1.3i
Nissan GT-R
Nissan GT-R V-spec
so this leaves 94(possibly 93) cars that we dont know.

Last edited:
You don't think they might've taken out cars too do you? It's fun to have silly sht like the tank car or that other car that has like 1 bhp. Hope those are still in.

Latest Posts

Back