GPR's Gallery - CRF Set 3 - Nissan Collection

• Thread starter GPR
  • 209 comments
That is really great, well done! Love the first one the most, it's just perfect. :bowdown: And the BMW in London - simple but great! :drool:

Brilliant shots, mate!
Especially 4 & 5. And your shot with BMW is perfect! 👍

Thanks, yeah I had a lot of fun and good shots from that 2000GT shoot, and the M4 was my second running choice for the CCCL comp. Judging from the positive feedback maybe it should have been my entry. ;) 👍

Brilliant shots from the first to the last. Your pictures never cease to amaze me. Faves are 1 and 6. 👍

Thanks very much Nicolas, that's very pleasing to hear form the likes of you. As many of your own works amaze me too. 👍

That is really great, well done! Love the first one the most, it's just perfect. :bowdown: And the BMW in London - simple but great! :drool:

Cheers Ciro, glad you like the first one I thought it was quite a nice composition. The M4 is the kind of simple I like, glad you do too. :) 👍

Great shots GPR! I especially like the M4 pic :drool:👍

Thanks mate. It looks badass doesn't it. :) 👍

Cheers fellas. :cheers:

Awesome set as usual. Your CRF pictures are better than most peoples best efforts!
+1

The first has a perfect framing, looks like a real pic made by a professional photographer 👍
Very good work on the Ronda postcard, the pic has a great mood. I still love the warm toning of your GT2000 shots and the BMW shot is very impressive with your usual composition tip using lines to make something like an "opening movement" in the scenery.

Awesome set as usual. Your CRF pictures are better than most peoples best efforts!

Aww shucks, thanks Lee. Well like I mention, I still think they are good shots, otherwise I wouldn't post them. ;) 👍

I like the overall layout in shot number 3.

Cheers Jamie. 👍

+1

The first has a perfect framing, looks like a real pic made by a professional photographer 👍
Very good work on the Ronda postcard, the pic has a great mood. I still love the warm toning of your GT2000 shots and the BMW shot is very impressive with your usual composition tip using lines to make something like an "opening movement" in the scenery.

Thanks very much Jeremy, your comment on the first shot is awesome. :D 👍 Happy you enjoyed the others too and cheers for the indepth comments as always, I really appreciate it mate. :cheers:

Your "Retro Postcard" looks absolutely amazing! Infact all the shots look amazing, just the first three are more amazinger.. More amazingness and other words that don't exist based off amazing. :P 👍

Excellent cutting room floor set again GPR, I really like how your shots' editing is so consistent over multiple images.

Where's the bar George? I need a comfy leather sofa and beer while I look at this place!!
The comp entries (especially the 3.0 entries) are stunning as usual and the CRF stuff is just insanely good. Right, where's my note pad....?
:cheers:

The Shelby GT350 set is superb! I love the toning in this set. Shots 1, 4 & 9 are my faves.:drool:

Also love these comp entries: Firelight, Golden Child, Let There Be Light and Envy. Quality work as always!:bowdown:

The first 2 shots in Cutting Room Floor are my faves from this update. Very classy, especially the One-77 shot.👍

Your "Retro Postcard" looks absolutely amazing! Infact all the shots look amazing, just the first three are more amazinger.. More amazingness and other words that don't exist based off amazing. :P 👍

:lol: Cheers mate, myabe the word your looking for is Amazingest. ;) Glad you like the black & white shots that much. :) 👍

Excellent cutting room floor set again GPR, I really like how your shots' editing is so consistent over multiple images.

Thanks mate. You know I do try to keep them as conisitent as I can but ultimately I do tweak each one to get a close result as sometimes just applying a action or set standard of filter on all shots doesn't yeild the same consistency. Cheers for the comment. :) 👍

Where's the bar George? I need a comfy leather sofa and beer while I look at this place!!
The comp entries (especially the 3.0 entries) are stunning as usual and the CRF stuff is just insanely good. Right, where's my note pad....?

Ah, yes it's a bit dark in here. The bar is all the way up the back, just head on over until you see the awesome eye candy waiting to serve up your beverage of choice. You can't miss her. ;) Really nice to read your comment mate, I hope to continue to impress. :) :cheers:

The Shelby GT350 set is superb! I love the toning in this set. Shots 1, 4 & 9 are my faves.:drool:

Also love these comp entries: Firelight, Golden Child, Let There Be Light and Envy. Quality work as always!:bowdown:

The first 2 shots in Cutting Room Floor are my faves from this update. Very classy, especially the One-77 shot.👍

Thanks Nux, happy you liked the GT350 set, I wasn't sure it was a strong showing from me personally. Glad you liked some of the CRF set too. 👍

Cheers guys. :cheers: I've been so behind on getting a new set going, applogies for that. I have one I'm shooting now and hope to edit real soon, in amoungst comp entries. ;)

Remember Your M4 in the first comp I entered and was amazed by the skills all you regulars have!! Your Gallery is just a bunch of REAAAL Images - cannot tell they are from a game!! Super stunning All of them and you have a very good eye for detail, and angles! Compositions is top notch!! - Out of curiosity is all the edits done PS ?

i love that M4 !!!!!:drool::drool:

Thanks mate. 👍

Will we be seeing a new update this month.

Urrrrr...um well looks like that didn't happen sorry mate. Been so busy I've little time to work on my set around comp entries, and I've been pretty slack with updating my gallery. Hopefully within the next month as the tourney is on atm. ;)

You do post production, right?

Who me? Nah totally not into that. :sly:

The Toyota pictures are really good 👍 you have a really good gallery :)

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed them and I appreciate the visit and comment. 👍

Remember Your M4 in the first comp I entered and was amazed by the skills all you regulars have!! Your Gallery is just a bunch of REAAAL Images - cannot tell they are from a game!! Super stunning All of them and you have a very good eye for detail, and angles! Compositions is top notch!! - Out of curiosity is all the edits done PS ?

Aww shucks thanks for the awesome comment Werner. It's greatly appreciated. I like to try and get my stuff looking realistic if I can. So it's great to hear you think so. :) And yes all edits are always done is PS, but also I like to use a bit of Nik Software - Colour FX Pro for some things during my edits. Thanks again. :cheers:

Awesome AWESOME work! I especially love your architectual photos!
Great job!

Cheers veryferry. I apprecaite the comment. I just recently visited your gallery and you've got some pretty good stuff going on too. 👍

Many thanks for all the comments guys. :cheers: My appologies for not updating my gallery for a while. Shortly I will be posting my comp entries since the last batch which is quite a few more than normal. Then after the current 2.0 tourament I'll get on to finishing my set that I started like over a month ago. Gees what a slack arse.

Last edited:
Ok so here is an update of my comp entries since my last update. It's been a while so there's quite a lot. Quite a mix bag of results as a few were wins and some runner ups but all in all I think they all hold there own. :)

2.0 WK 8

War Horse

CCCL WK 9

City Slicker

2.0 WK 9

Quattro Luci

2.0 WK 11

Live Action

2.0 WK 12

Escape to the Country

CCCL WK 13

Dark Matter

SS WK 14

Track Day

2.0 WK 14

Horse With No Name

2.0 WK 15

Goodwood Great

2.0 WK 16

Artistic License

2.0 WK 17

Mix & Match

2.0 WK 18

Cooper Charisma

2.0 WK 19

Cold Blooded Killer

2.0 WK 20

The Demon

CCCL WK 21

Scorched

2.0 WK 21

Renault Revelation

2.0 WK 22

Silver Stunner

CCCL WK 23

Night Runners

2.0 WK 23

Mystique

So there you have it for now. Hopefully I will have my next set ready not too long after the current 2.0 tourney ends, my computer time is a little more limited these days as my Mrs is doing a tertiary course from home so I have less opportunity to get in some decent edit time. We'll see. :indiff:

Oh and a big thanks to those who left comments in Flickr on many of these(You know who you are ;) ). Much appreciated. :cheers:

It was about time...

Those are all impressive, realistic, artistic, fantastic. Bravo George! (a lot of my votes went into them)

Can't even pick one or more faves 'cause they're all so nice. 👍

Well that is one super comment mate. Awesome to hear. I really like the challenge of the comps and it helps bring out more variety in my stuff I feel. And yes it is about time. I'll need to keep up with things so that doesn't happen again. 👍

Cheers :cheers:

GPR
Ok so here is an update of my comp entries since my last update. It's been a while so there's quite a lot. Quite a mix bag of results as a few were wins and some runner ups but all in all I think they all hold there own. :)

2.0 WK 8

War Horse

CCCL WK 9

City Slicker

2.0 WK 9

Quattro Luci

2.0 WK 11

Live Action

2.0 WK 12

Escape to the Country

CCCL WK 13

Dark Matter

SS WK 14

Track Day

2.0 WK 14

Horse With No Name

2.0 WK 15

Goodwood Great

2.0 WK 16

Artistic License

2.0 WK 17

Mix & Match

2.0 WK 18

Cooper Charisma

2.0 WK 19

Cold Blooded Killer

2.0 WK 20

The Demon

CCCL WK 21

Scorched

2.0 WK 21

Renault Revelation

2.0 WK 22

Silver Stunner

CCCL WK 23

Night Runners

2.0 WK 23

Mystique

So there you have it for now. Hopefully I will have my next set ready not too long after the current 2.0 tourney ends, my computer time is a little more limited these days as my Mrs is doing a tertiary course from home so I have less opportunity to get in some decent edit time. We'll see. :indiff:

Oh and a big thanks to those who left comments in Flickr on many of these(You know who you are ;) ). Much appreciated. :cheers:

Can't find my jaw! Dropdead perfect images!
I especially love the RUG, the Mini, the Vision GT Mercedes and the Mclaren.

I say that for each update but it's really a pleasure to watch again your entries. And watching them together remind us how good you are at this game !
Framing and toning work are always on top in your pics. The "Quattro Luci" for example is a pure demonstration of your art of composition using lines and contrast to create something with a great sense of art.
All the shots are superb, really ! But "Quattro Luci", "Escape to the Country" (so realistic with a great toning and a perfect use of the mode 1), "Horse With No Name" , "Cold Blooded Killer" and "The Demon" are my fav', they are even more beautiful (if it is possible...) ;) ).
Bravo George !

Oh hell - where to start ?
Never mind they are all fav's of mine
Mystique, Silver Stunner, Cold Blooded Killer is just above them!!
Superb editing !!👍

Can't find my jaw! Dropdead perfect images!
I especially love the RUG, the Mini, the Vision GT Mercedes and the Mclaren.

Thanks man. I apprecaite the comment. I see most of your favs are quite recent, I hope that means I'm improving. :) 👍

I say that for each update but it's really a pleasure to watch again your entries. And watching them together remind us how good you are at this game !
Framing and toning work are always on top in your pics. The "Quattro Luci" for example is a pure demonstration of your art of composition using lines and contrast to create something with a great sense of art.
All the shots are superb, really ! But "Quattro Luci", "Escape to the Country" (so realistic with a great toning and a perfect use of the mode 1), "Horse With No Name" , "Cold Blooded Killer" and "The Demon" are my fav', they are even more beautiful (if it is possible...) ;) ).
Bravo George !

Thanks very much Jeremy. Always a pleasure to read your comments. Interesting choice of favs, quite a mix of artisitic to retro to modern. :) 👍

Oh hell - where to start ?
Never mind they are all fav's of mine
Mystique, Silver Stunner, Cold Blooded Killer is just above them!!
Superb editing !!👍

Cheers Werner, happy you like them. A few of those are my favs also, probably because they are some of my newest. ;) Thanks for commenting. 👍

And each of these pictures deserve the win! Outstanding work, GPR! Truly jawdropping!

Thanks very much mate. Great to see you around again. And I apprecaite the visit and comment. I wish I had more wins (who doesn't right) then I have but there's so many good photomoders around the comps are tough even with entries like these. :cheers:

Last edited:
Fantastic collection of shots. Congrats on the consistent wins in the competitions 👍 Many of those shots gave me a hard time when voting.

Fantastic collection of shots. Congrats on the consistent wins in the competitions 👍 Many of those shots gave me a hard time when voting.

Thanks Mazda, I don't know about consistent wins though. I think I've come second more times then I have first in the GT6 comps. :boggled: But I can't complain about that either. Thanks for the comment. :cheers:

GPR
Thanks Mazda, I don't know about consistent wins though. I think I've come second more times then I have first in the GT6 comps. :boggled: But I can't complain about that either. Thanks for the comment. :cheers:
Hmm...that may be. My sense of time must have been muddied up, but I remember seeing W: GPR a few times to make it notable :D

Latest Posts

Back