• Thread starter GPR
  • 209 comments

GPR

Australia
Australia
Pandi-GP

11526146535_edb262866a_o.jpg

Last edited:
Well it's been a real struggle with time to get this going, but finally i'm ready. Very late to the party but better late than never. ;)

So welcome to all! I hope everyone enjoys what they'll see and as always comments and even likes are much appreciated. :) 👍

__________________________________________________________________________________

So here we go, this set took me longer than I had hoped but I spent a bunch of time trying to edit these, I had many issues with banding in skies and the metallic paint when I tired to do too much with the editing/toning work.

Plus I had a lot of shots to choose from and felt these were some of the best. Now with 2x being faster I have a tendancy to take a lot of shots even from similar angles to just to decide which I think looks better once I go to edit them. I'm really liking Willow Springs, the lighting and simplistic setting with little in the way of barriers and such really helps the car shine!

Ok so enough crapping on by me, hope you like the set.

Aston Martin One-77
@ Willow Springs

Click for larger size

Black & White

Panoramas

Especially for the pano king, Hervé ;)

Last edited:
Firstly it's good to see you here George, was wondering where you'd been off to!

And what a start I must say, though I did not expect any less. The entire One-77 set is gorgeous, and showcases what you specialize in: Minimalistic, simple, clean yet effective and life-like editiing style. All these shots belong in a brochure :)👍
I love them all, and the last pano is fan-tas-tic!

Hope to see some more soon mate :cheers:

Nice to see that you've started a gallery. And what a start :drool:. This car looks so good on your pics, toning and light are as usual perfect. The B&W shots are really nice too. Faves are #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11. ;)👍

Last edited:
I've been waiting so long for you to get this up and running... Usually after a long wait for something one can build up such a big expectation that they are disappointed with what they end up with... And this is an exception to that. The colours are just beautiful, and right now... This is might just be in my top 3 best GT6 photo sets I've seen yet. :drool: It's that amazing. 👍

Fantastic set to start your gallery with. 👍 The mood, the lighting, the compositions, all great.

Great stuff - the One-77 is a gorgeous piece of machinery, and your photos capture it really nicely, showing off the the lovely curves, the deep aggressive vents up the side, and those coke bottle hips. Lovely colour too - really shines in that sunset light (or is it sunrise?). Excellent set!

Beautiful shots! Brilliant editing as usual.:drool: I love them all.👍
I'm glad you finally got your gallery up; always a pleasure to see your work.

A least ! :P This forum was incomplete without your gallery mate :cheers:
Great to find again your style, your art of tonning and composition. And this first set is a great start. With a beautiful new car on a good new location :) I like all these first shots but I really love the shots 3 & 5 which are very typical of your style (imo) : an excellent mix of great composition, beautiful toning & lightning for an excellent atmopshere.
Great work also on the panoramas, very impressive ones, the sense of space is excellent in them 👍
And I don't forget the b&w part, the car looks great in them 👍
Bravo !
And merry christmas :cheers:

^ I agreed with everyone above.

This all gallery is a masterpiece. From you new Avatar, banners and obviously your One-77 set. Your style is unique and the sharpnes and mood are great in every picture. I love 1, 3 and 8.

My first shots were exactly this combo too (One-77 in SoWS) but somehow or something in my head told me they were not on a level that would deserve to be in this forum. :D
I'm glad to see yours. It's certainly better than I would.

Firstly it's good to see you here George, was wondering where you'd been off to!

And what a start I must say, though I did not expect any less. The entire One-77 set is gorgeous, and showcases what you specialize in: Minimalistic, simple, clean yet effective and life-like editiing style. All these shots belong in a brochure :)👍
I love them all, and the last pano is fan-tas-tic!

Hope to see some more soon mate :cheers:

Thanks very much Sean, I took my time with my first set and hoped the quality was worth the wait. Happy to hear they are brochure worthy. :D 👍 I'll try not keep updates not too long apart. ;)

Nice to see that you've started a gallery. And what a start :drool:. This car looks so good on your pics, toning and light are as usual perfect. The B&W shots are really nice too. Faves are #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11. ;)👍

Cheers mate, :D so you lke them all huh. ;) Wells that's great to see, I appreciate the great comment. :cheers:

Love the simplicity of these. Great job on the toning, too!

Thanks man, yeah I guess I like the visual simplicity is something I like, I supose it s sort of style even though I don't have that intention in mind. ;) Glad you like them. 👍

I've been waiting so long for you to get this up and running... Usually after a long wait for something one can build up such a big expectation that they are disappointed with what they end up with... And this is an exception to that. The colours are just beautiful, and right now... This is might just be in my top 3 best GT6 photo sets I've seen yet. :drool: It's that amazing. 👍

Yeah I hear ya about the building of expectations. Really tried to have a cracking first set to make up for the time factor. And well seems like it's gone down pretty darn well. To possibly be in your top 3 GT6 sets so far is very much mission accomplished. Can't ask for much more than that. :D Cheers. :cheers:

Fantastic set to start your gallery with. 👍 The mood, the lighting, the compositions, all great.

Thanks mate, great to have a comment from you. I really appreciate it. I hope I can keep up this quality :) 👍

Absolutely amazing @__@

Thanks very much Ilya, makes me happy to know you think this about the set. :D 👍

Astonishing set, GPR! I love photo #2 from B&W, just fantastic! :drool:

Cheers Arthur, yeah that one of favs too. :) 👍

Great stuff - the One-77 is a gorgeous piece of machinery, and your photos capture it really nicely, showing off the the lovely curves, the deep aggressive vents up the side, and those coke bottle hips. Lovely colour too - really shines in that sunset light (or is it sunrise?). Excellent set!

Cheers Rev, yeah it's a beautifuly curvy car, good to know I've showcased it well. I'm loving the rendering of the metallics in GT6, seems much more real and rich. The colour worked very well with the warm light too. It's actually sunrise. ;) Thanks for the comment. 👍

Beautiful shots! Brilliant editing as usual.:drool: I love them all.👍
I'm glad you finally got your gallery up; always a pleasure to see your work.

Cheers mate. You me both, it feels good to finally have it going. Glad you like the first set. I'll have to try and match it with my second. :nervous: 👍

A least ! :P This forum was incomplete without your gallery mate :cheers:
Great to find again your style, your art of tonning and composition. And this first set is a great start. With a beautiful new car on a good new location :) I like all these first shots but I really love the shots 3 & 5 which are very typical of your style (imo) : an excellent mix of great composition, beautiful toning & lightning for an excellent atmopshere.
Great work also on the panoramas, very impressive ones, the sense of space is excellent in them 👍
And I don't forget the b&w part, the car looks great in them 👍
Bravo !
And merry christmas :cheers:

Aww shucks, thanks Jeremy. :D Thanks for the awesome indepth comment and glad you like the set. And I hope you had a nice Christmas yourself. ;) :cheers:

^ I agreed with everyone above.

This all gallery is a masterpiece. From you new Avatar, banners and obviously your One-77 set. Your style is unique and the sharpnes and mood are great in every picture. I love 1, 3 and 8.

My first shots were exactly this combo too (One-77 in SoWS) but somehow or something in my head told me they were not on a level that would deserve to be in this forum. :D
I'm glad to see yours. It's certainly better than I would.

Masterpiece huh, well that's debatable. ;) But happy you think so. :D It's certainly a nice combo, an I'm sure your shots are great too, would like to see them. :) 👍

Cheers for the all the great comments fellas. :cheers: I've just started work on my second set, hopefully it'll be up in a day or two if tome permits. ;)

What a great start, George!:drool:

Absolutely looking forward to seeing more of your work and getting together for some shooting.;)

it's really nice to see one of the most exquisite competitors in the photo gallery section finally putting a finger on starting to show up galleries in the newest installment of the series too. :cool:

I do love the Mercedes One-77 which is endowed with sleek body shape and graceful outlook, and your photos with enticing combination of toning are just what capture precisely the sheer beautiful aspect of this car. :)

Last edited:
This is great to see your GT6 gallery, George the one I noticed before creating my gtp account, the one who made me want to write a few humble words about his photomode work, and with all the GT6 enhancements, be sure that I'll wait your updates mate.

A big thank for the panoramas :) This is the first car I bought with the AE credits and the starting races, this car is made with one of the nicest ass ever created, the panos are like when buying a cake, the small ones are good but the big ones are the sin we want to dive in, more landscape, more road, more sky, a carefully placed One-77, efficient toning and lighting adjustments, loving both 👍

First and sixth (nice red paint) pics are my favs, first one and its kinda official promo starting video mood and sixth for the background, the first black and white is really nice, oh this shape :)

Bravo :cheers:

So great, we really need a gallery with GPR-style shots! :drool::bowdown: Somehow your photo style is my favourite of all GTP!

My favourite has to be the first shot.

Thanks Jamie. :) 👍

What a great start, George!:drool:

Absolutely looking forward to seeing more of your work and getting together for some shooting.;)

Cheers Alex, more will be on the way. I look forward to some collaborations also. ;) 👍

Wow fantastic shots, perfect composition and lighting! Looking forward to more from you.

Thanks very much mate, happy to read that comment. :D 👍

it's really nice to see one of the most exquisite competitors in the photo gallery section finally putting a finger on starting to show up galleries in the newest installment of the series too. :cool:

I do love the Mercedes One-77 which is endowed with sleek body shape and graceful outlook, and your photos with enticing combination of toning are just what capture precisely the sheer beautiful aspect of this car. :)

:lol: I think you mean Aston Martin not Mercedes. ;) Very glad you liked the set and that it showed off the curves well, it is a beautiful car. I hope my next set continues to impress. 👍

No words for this album…. every shots are greats!!! Nice work GPR :):cheers:

Thanks mate, :embarrassed: I appreciate the awesome comment. 👍

This is great to see your GT6 gallery, George the one I noticed before creating my gtp account, the one who made me want to write a few humble words about his photomode work, and with all the GT6 enhancements, be sure that I'll wait your updates mate.

A big thank for the panoramas :) This is the first car I bought with the AE credits and the starting races, this car is made with one of the nicest ass ever created, the panos are like when buying a cake, the small ones are good but the big ones are the sin we want to dive in, more landscape, more road, more sky, a carefully placed One-77, efficient toning and lighting adjustments, loving both 👍

First and sixth (nice red paint) pics are my favs, first one and its kinda official promo starting video mood and sixth for the background, the first black and white is really nice, oh this shape :)

Bravo :cheers:

Great to see you finally visit my humble gallery Hervé. I had hoped my Panos were to your liking, I thought they turned out quite well myself. And I agree that rear of the One-77 is awesome. It's my fav part also, after going through my shots before editing I noticed I had like twice as many rear shots than any other side. ;) Thanks very much for the comment. 👍

So great, we really need a gallery with GPR-style shots! :drool::bowdown: Somehow your photo style is my favourite of all GTP!

Cheers Ciro, always nice to read a comment like that, I really appreciate the support and glad you like my style that much. :D 👍

Thanks for all the wonderful comments everyone, i'm mighty chuffed. :cheers: Next set is on it's way. :)

Ok so set two is finally here, it's a little smaller than the last one, had less shots overall I was happy with but I hope these make for good viewing. :)

BMW M4 Coupé
@ Ascari

Click for larger size
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7355/11621518463_f952d02344_b.jpg

Panoramas

I do have 2 panos for this set but Flickr for some reason won't upload them, keeps timing out. It's late here so I'll have to update this with them once I can get them up. :grumpy:

Finally got them up, after many more failed attempts again. Very frustrating. Anyway enjoy. :)

Last edited:
Nice work!

Thanks Jeremy. 👍 :)

Excellent work. Lighting and composition are perfect. Looking forward to those panos 👍

Cheers Maz. Finally got those panos up. 👍

Incredible :drool: Impossible to pick a favourite, they're all great! :D

Thanks very much mate, glad you think so. :D 👍

Beautifull shots !!! 👍

Why thank you. :) 👍

Cheers for the comments. :cheers: Hopefully my next set won't have any issues getting up.

Back