GP's GT5 Gallery [787B at night - March 29th]

• Thread starter Grand Prix
  • 839 comments
It's like you have mixed Godzilla with Joseph's Technicolor Dreamcoat. Excellent shots.

Hilarious interpretation, :lol: Thanks mate, was surprised how well the colours turned out. :D

You have taken the whole taking Pictures on custom tracks to an Art ,really beuatifull GP .Keep them Coming 👍

:embarrassed: Thanks for the great comment!

3rd, 6th, 13th, and 14th get my vote. 👍

The latest is fantastic. Why? Because it's in blue, what more needs to be said? :D

Glad you liked those. Blue FTW! :lol:

Great stuff, I really like most of the shots here. What track is the green one?

Thanks dude. The grassy track is a custom Mt. Aso track. Really hard to get a decent track there without jumps, but this one was pretty good. 👍

Really nice update GP, love the way the primary colours of the cars pop in the Toscana shots. Fav's would be 4,8,9 and tghe later posted shot of the blue one.

Great work. 👍

GPR
Really nice update GP, love the way the primary colours of the cars pop in the Toscana shots. Fav's would be 4,8,9 and tghe later posted shot of the blue one.

Great work. 👍

Thanks! 👍

Godzillas! Yes!
1, 3, and 4 are my faves, and then especially the sole blue one in that later post 👍
Great colors too :)

Thanks man! 👍

Godzilla was really awesome to drive too. :D

Aston Racing Green

Aston_5.jpg

Aston_3.jpg

Aston_1.jpg

Aston_2.jpg

Aston_6.jpg

This last one is really nice!! Great use of the light and nice darkening. [edit] to be perfectly clear, the others are great also but I would fav the last

Thanks Dolp, that comment means a lot to me coming from you. 👍 I like the last one too.

I used "Cypress Green", a Mercedes colour, though I have no idea which model it came from. It was the closest match I could find to Aston Martin Racing Green. One of my favourite cars is the DBR1 so decided to take it to Le Mans. :D

I love shots 3 and 4, the limited color palette suits the car perfectly. 👍

Thanks!

I'm with CF the colour choice of the car and edits are lovely.

Thanks Sprite. Really liking that shade of green in most replays so far. :D

Great updates Grand Prix, love the green Aston, along with your setting :)

Thanks Mafz, great setting ain't it? Love how the trees create patches of light like that after Mulsanne Corner.

Thanks guys. 👍 Taking photos at wet and foggy Eifel was more of a pain than I thought, :lol: !! Really happy with how those turned out. :D

Wow, I can't decide which one I like best, the all have a great mood and show the beautiful designs of the cars. I think I'm gonna have to get a 430 Scud now. :D

They're all just so perfectly exposed and angled and just.. damn. I haven't seen a Muscle car set that shows that much Power and Attitude.

Amazing set. Just love old muscle cars.

Thanks. 👍

They're all just so perfectly exposed and angled and just.. damn. I haven't seen a Muscle car set that shows that much Power and Attitude.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, Gtuned. 👍 That is quite a complement, :lol: Cheers :cheers:

Favorite is definitely the sixth shot. Just the right blend of everything.

Thanks dude. Glad you liked it. 👍

Awsome stuff you got here !

Seeing that Z28 and Challenger together reminds me 2Fast 2Furious xD.
The Z28 was blue and challenger orange xD.

Use them bus tokens partner ! XD

Last edited:
Thanks Duman, and :lol: on the 2F2F interpretation. 👍

Just a small update, I call it the Pimpmobile. :D

Tempest_6.jpg

Tempest_2.jpg

Tempest_1.jpg

Tempest_4.jpg

Back