*Gr.3 European Sprint Cup 2019* CHAMPIONSHIP FINISHED - Congratulations to @HoonigaN96 our Champion.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 652 comments
I won't make it, tonight. Overtime has been offered, and I need the money.

Edit. I might make the last 15/30mins.

Last edited:
Now Im not sure on what car to use again. The SLS had way too much understeer when some red started to show on the tyres. Back to more testing for me.

You have plenty of time to decide mate :)

Once we get to Catalunya though you gotta stick with it!

Also, depending on how close the top guys are, it might be worth changing the success penalty to something like

1st - 10s
2nd - 8s
3rd - 6s
4th - 4s
5th - 2s

Gonna stick with top 3 👍

Did you consider adding ballast to the top 3? I'm doing a Gr4 series where weight is added, we did some trial races and it works pretty good, evens out out the lap times, and makes for some closer racing, bit of a nuisance if you're the one carrying it though!

Did you consider adding ballast to the top 3? I'm doing a Gr4 series where weight is added, we did some trial races and it works pretty good, evens out out the lap times, and makes for some closer racing, bit of a nuisance if you're the one carrying it though!

Didn't want to mess around with ballast and stuff. Thought time penalty like they use in British GT would be easier.

Reserve

Gtp name - Winnik999
Psn - Winnik2
Car - Porsche
No - 11

Hi mate. Added to the reserve list. Thanks for your interest, I'll let you know here if theres a space on race days!

You would have to change your number though buddy. #11 is taken! 👍

Well, my wheelstand arrived today.

This gives me just under eight weeks to get up my current controller pace. Hopefully I'll be slightly faster, to challenge Geo, and the other fast guys.

Any practice races/sessions before the start of rhe season?

I'm probably going to run a test session at Nurburgring GP next week (girlfriend's parents are visiting this weekend) I'll host it as a lobby free practise session if there's enough interest.

I'm not too sure what day, yet. But I'll keep everyone posted.

Latest Posts

Back