*Gr.3 European Sprint Cup 2019* CHAMPIONSHIP FINISHED - Congratulations to @HoonigaN96 our Champion.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 652 comments
IMG_20190816_161559.jpg

Congratulations to @HoonigaN96 for the dominant win tonight and overall, really were a class apart. Congrats also to @Spinerkopin for beating me to 2nd :)

I was never really on the pace tonight. Not sure if it was just me, or the car, but I seemed to really struggle. I did manage to pick up a couple of spots in the 1st stint, and had a nice fight with @Lazybike towards the end of the race, so was quite fun.

Big thanks to @paoloevans for organising it. Kinda sad to see that all your rivals dropped out as looked like a lonely race. Hope you had fun anyway :)

Congratulations to @HoonigaN96 for the dominant win tonight and overall, really were a class apart. Congrats also to @Spinerkopin for beating me to 2nd :)

I was never really on the pace tonight. Not sure if it was just me, or the car, but I seemed to really struggle. I did manage to pick up a couple of spots in the 1st stint, and had a nice fight with @Lazybike towards the end of the race, so was quite fun.

Big thanks to @paoloevans for organising it. Kinda sad to see that all your rivals dropped out as looked like a lonely race. Hope you had fun anyway :)

It looked like a few close battles ahead of me. Glad you've enjoyed the series.

Yes to be honest the last couple of races have been very lonely for me running at the back on my own lol!

However I've had a great experience running this series and have witnessed some outstanding drivers go head to head and its been amazing!

Wow what a jouney! Joined the championship as a reserve driver and ended up as a full time contender for the podium. Thank you @paoloevans for running this season, you can count me in for the season 2 👍

Congratulations to @HoonigaN96 for being the inaugural champion with an incredible race pace :bowdown:

Thank you @Lost Sheltie for the fight all over the season for the second place:cheers:

About the race I was a bit disapointed by my pace as I couldn't get right some corners (especially the turn 3), but I had fun overall

By the way, I have a question @HoonigaN96 : how did you join Volex Esports?

Wow what a jouney! Joined the championship as a reserve driver and ended up as a full time contender for the podium. Thank you @paoloevans for running this season, you can count me in for the season 2 👍

Congratulations to @HoonigaN96 for being the inaugural champion with an incredible race pace :bowdown:

Thank you @Lost Sheltie for the fight all over the season for the second place:cheers:

About the race I was a bit disapointed by my pace as I couldn't get right some corners (especially the turn 3), but I had fun overall

By the way, I have a question @HoonigaN96 : how did you join Volex Esports?

By simply asking, they checked my background, to make sure I wasn't some kind of rammer, and my overall pace to make sure I was fast enough and here I am

By simply asking, they checked my background, to make sure I wasn't some kind of rammer, and my overall pace to make sure I was fast enough and here I am
Ok, I asked that because I'm currently A+ since several months and races are getting more and more tougher, so I wondered if joining a team can help me to improve my driving :confused:

Ok, I asked that because I'm currently A+ since several months and races are getting more and more tougher, so I wondered if joining a team can help me to improve my driving :confused:

Certainly helped me, having people of my level or higher to practice with has helped me improve, perfecting trail braking and fuel saving have been my most improved areas, shaved some good time off my pace, just check my stats on this account compared to my VLX account

Honestly I'm not sure we are really recruiting anyone from Europe atm, there are 24 of us in the team, 22 are from Europe, focusing mostly on Oceania atm, just brought in 2 guys in the last couple of weeks

Certainly helped me, having people of my level or higher to practice with has helped me improve, perfecting trail braking and fuel saving have been my most improved areas, shaved some good time off my pace, just check my stats on this account compared to my VLX account
It seems to be a good option then. I'll try to see what can I do when I'll get back from vacation in September. Volex seems locked but I will try maybe there a chance

Thanks 👍

Hey all.

I'm going to post a thread for Season 2 at some point this week. I'll let you know when so you can all sign up again as before (if you want to of course!).

I'm gonna go with @HoonigaN96 suggestion of an Asian series and it'll be 6 races again with roughly the same race distances and 1 race each month again...

So, are you all happy keeping the regs/race settings etc the same? I think it seems to work well. Would like to hear from you all if there is anything you would maybe change?!

Cheers all 👍

Last edited:
Damn it.
Really sorry guys, I forgot all about this one.
It wasn't my intention to miss it. :(

I hope the last race went well, and congrats to all the winners of the races and the championship, and to all that participated. 👍

Thanks for hosting and organising @paoloevans. 👍

Damn it.
Really sorry guys, I forgot all about this one.
It wasn't my intention to miss it. :(

I hope the last race went well, and congrats to all the winners of the races and the championship, and to all that participated. 👍

Thanks for hosting and organising @paoloevans. 👍

Hi mate. No problem. Thanks for taking part!

If you fancied it the thread for Season 2 is up.

It was great racing with you :)

Back