GR.3 Saturday

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
  • 837,222 views
Planning takes no Holidays...............:lol: Understandable, just know I have alot going on in the next couple weeks so trying to get things done either early or plan accordingly.

Understandable to say the least
 
Whose we are... you got a mouse in your pocket lol and I will not be there unfortunately
 
Happy 4th of July everybody!!!
Screenshot_20190704-133648_Gallery.jpg
 
Beach trip very awesome...enjoy that! I have you marked as not racing the first two weeks of the season. Would you like to be on auto-confirm, like you were last season?

Yes. As far as I know, I should be good after that.
 
Playing some cod tonight if anyone wants to join in
 
{Skysports news update}

After the AMG team dissolved due to Alltrac185's constant crying about his tires, Team Principal Lou Sanus was blowing in the wind. Luckily Mr.185 phoned Lou and was able to come to an agreement and venture into gr3 racing with each other once again. Our very own Ben Dover and Jack Goff have sat down with the duo and an interview will be released sometime before the new season kicks off.
 
Back