GR.3 Saturday

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
  • 837,230 views
Think I'll try to run tonight with this. Rookie on the track!!!
 

Attachments

  • Macch1.2.jpg
    Macch1.2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 20
  • mach 1.1.jpg
    mach 1.1.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 21
  • helmet.1.jpg
    helmet.1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 22
  • uniform 1.jpg
    uniform 1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 22
Hey guys! Kylan Roberts here, I would like to confirm I would like to race at least part time in season 3 of ARL, my Psn is Roberts247, and I would like to drive the Mercedes amg gt3 again. Not the sls. Thanks!!!
 
I probably have time to do one more if someone has a special request.
 
Hey guys! Kylan Roberts here, I would like to confirm I would like to race at least part time in season 3 of ARL, my Psn is Roberts247, and I would like to drive the Mercedes amg gt3 again. Not the sls. Thanks!!!
We got you on the list. @TexasJDC will make note of your car selection. Thanks!
 
Practice lobby up. 0475-4215-0035-7496-7364
 
Lobby up early since I missed rinskys

0475-4215-0001-8596-9732
 
Cool man glad ya liked it we do some of these types of races from time to time just to get away from the serious races
 
This was serious for me. I didn't want to humiliate myself.
 
Question: How does a new driver get placed in the new division system? There would be no data from previous races to base the decision on. The thought just crossed my mind.
 
Back