GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
I would like to know iff it will be a standing start or what it will be ?

YOU - Spec race fuel and tire wear will be on double points BoP ........ and to that I must admit iam lost , have no idea what that means :odd:

IRS still the false start check. We tried rolling starts and the leader always had a big gap we are looking at other ways to start like maybe a pace lap but it's really no different so I'm still working on that......pretty much what it means its it's normal arl rules and everyone gets double points if you finish 1st then you receive your points x2

IRS still the false start check. We tried rolling starts and the leader always had a big gap we are looking at other ways to start like maybe a pace lap but it's really no different so I'm still working on that......pretty much what it means its it's normal arl rules and everyone gets double points if you finish 1st then you receive your points x2

How did you get to the opinion that a pace lap isnt different , ofcourse it is , its the best way to start a race , have been doing that with GTP_WRS since I started driving with them :)

Edit. GTP_WRS uses that pacelap to see if anyone has issues and such wich is a pretty good idea , lag will be cought before the race starts most times .......

For that reaso I could see using a pace lap but we still ran into the same situation in turn 1 there was 11 or 12 of us running. How do you guys start if you dont mind me asking is it a certain spot or on the leader? We tried both and maybe further testing is needed

For that reaso I could see using a pace lap but we still ran into the same situation in turn 1 there was 11 or 12 of us running. How do you guys start if you dont mind me asking is it a certain spot or on the leader? We tried both and maybe further testing is needed

leader holds a pace of 50 mph and on his other side just behind his bumper comes nr 2 and so on , when the leader cross the start/finish line the start goes , important that nobody goes faster than the 50 mph , you just check that after the race .........

leader holds a pace of 50 mph and on his other side just behind his bumper comes nr 2 and so on , when the leader cross the start/finish line the start goes , important that nobody goes faster than the 50 mph , you just chack that after the race .........
Ok I will see about that after this season. if it works well we will make the change But for this season we are gonna leave the start the way it is and take a week off before next season so everyone can test and choose new cars while anyone who wants to join can help me test new ideas

Yes its early. I had to get a new router and such. I bought the google mesh setup, I am going to attempt to get Ethernet ran this evening before the race so I can have hard wire ran to each “puck”. I may not make it because of this. We will see.

Feel free to join up put your info in here as far as what car you would like to use and your psn...any other questions feel free to ask

Back