GR.3 Saturday

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
  • 835,625 views
RACE-DAY CONFIRMATION FOR RACE 5 IS NOW OPEN OPEN! Get yourself on the grid if you're not already there!
Below is a list of drivers that have an auto-confirm pending (green highlight), have already stated their intention to race (blue) or confirmed as tentative (grey) to race this Saturday, 11/16/19.
***NOTE***If you have an auto-confirm pending, or have previously confirmed, but will not be able to race, that statement must be made in this thread. Failure to do so will have a negative impact on your participation % and your overall status.
RACE DAY CONFIRMATION CLOSES ON SATURDAY, 11/16/19 AT 7PM CENTRAL/8PM EASTERN.

GR3 GRID.jpg

 
Last edited:
RACE-DAY CONFIRMATION FOR RACE 5 IS NOW OPEN OPEN! Get yourself on the grid if you're not already there!
Below is a list of drivers that have an auto-confirm pending (green highlight), have already stated their intention to race (blue) or confirmed as tentative (grey) to race this Saturday, 11/16/19.
***NOTE***If you have an auto-confirm pending, or have previously confirmed, but will not be able to race, that statement must be made in this thread. Failure to do so will have a negative impact on your participation % and your overall status.
RACE DAY CONFIRMATION CLOSES ON SATURDAY, 11/16/19 AT 7PM CENTRAL/8PM EASTERN.

View attachment 865577
Dont forget me please!
 
So sorry Mr Ghost...oversight on my part.



Might be time for the old guy to retire...LMFAO. And STFU by the way! :cheers:
No one likes a quitter strap on that depends and keep racing!!!!.....hahahaha that's the answer I was waiting for
 
Added @WanganGhost and @Nascarcory. And @Jw_wk1010, fixed that SH**

RACE-DAY CONFIRMATION FOR RACE 5 IS NOW OPEN OPEN! Get yourself on the grid if you're not already there!
Below is a list of drivers that have an auto-confirm pending (green highlight), have already stated their intention to race (blue) or confirmed as tentative (grey) to race this Saturday, 11/16/19.
***NOTE***If you have an auto-confirm pending, or have previously confirmed, but will not be able to race, that statement must be made in this thread. Failure to do so will have a negative impact on your participation % and your overall status.
RACE DAY CONFIRMATION CLOSES ON SATURDAY, 11/16/19 AT 7PM CENTRAL/8PM EASTERN.

GR3 GRID.jpg
 
Good news fellas! A friend of mine sent me a new Hard Drive to try to fix my PS4. Hopefully I'll have time to get everything in order and by back next weekend.

THE LEGEND RETURNS!

Wait. Who's the legend?
Great news man. I just bought a 2 TB SSHD off amazon for $86.00. I plan to swap over the weekend.
 
Good news fellas! A friend of mine sent me a new Hard Drive to try to fix my PS4. Hopefully I'll have time to get everything in order and by back next weekend.

THE LEGEND RETURNS!

Wait. Who's the legend?
Hell yeah man hope everything works out and your back online
 
Great news man. I just bought a 2 TB SSHD off amazon for $86.00. I plan to swap over the weekend.

I think I'm gonna order the same one glad you will have yours first so I will know if it works lmao
 
I think I'm gonna order the same one glad you will have yours first so I will know if it works lmao
If the YouTube videos are correct, it works. The longest part of the process is backing up your existing data from the old hard drive.
 
Back