GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
tenor (2).gif

Hey guys bad news for me.
Work decided to bogart my summer and go full overtime "until further notice". I'll be working 7 days and +8 hrs. That means I won't be able to make tomorrow's race and will not be able to reliably make the Wednesday or Saturday races.🤬

@SydViscus Sorry about the short notice. I only just found out. Hopefully someone can jump in the slot.

Hopefully I can catch back up with you guys when work slows back down in the fall.:cheers:

Hey guys bad news for me.
Work decided to bogart my summer and go full overtime "until further notice". I'll be working 7 days and +8 hrs. That means I won't be able to make tomorrow's race and will not be able to reliably make the Wednesday or Saturday races.🤬

@SydViscus Sorry about the short notice. I only just found out. Hopefully someone can jump in the slot.

Hopefully I can catch back up with you guys when work slows back down in the fall.:cheers:

No worries man!! In the event you can make any race feel free to post up and come join, you are always welcome!!!

I am interested but I don’t know if I can be available for 100% of the races. I’ll definitely be able to advise a week in advance though. Looking forward to racing with you guys!

Awesome man looking forward to having you out! You can post confirm or tentative in the thread each week to advise on intentions to race! Would you like to confirm for this saturday? :cheers::cheers:

Awesome man looking forward to having you out! You can post confirm or tentative in the thread each week to advise on intentions to race! Would you like to confirm for this saturday? :cheers::cheers:
Yes sir! Btw how does the whole session thing work? When are we supposed to give our PSN IDs? And also how do I confirm?

Last edited:
Round 2 tonight at Laguna Seca. This is a tricky circuit so just a few things to remember for everyone. When attempting an overtake please try and give your opponent enough room to stay on circuit. The track edges are extremely dangerous here. If you do happen to go off track you must wait until traffic is clear before rejoining. Lastly, if you do knock someone off circuit you are expected to concede the position back to them at the nearest safest point on circuit.

Round 2 tonight at Laguna Seca. This is a tricky circuit so just a few things to remember for everyone. When attempting an overtake please try and give your opponent enough room to stay on circuit. The track edges are extremely dangerous here. If you do happen to go off track you must wait until traffic is clear before rejoining. Lastly, if you do knock someone off circuit you are expected to concede the position back to them at the nearest safest point on circuit.

whats so tricky about this track lol I love it here

Also if I read the rules correctly there are now three divisions of drivers who finished in the top three last week and need ballast added on, so double check whether you need some food to get in your belly.

(Bruh add Austin Powers meme)

Room for one more? My invisible glass aston marten has been collecting dust and could use a good flogging around laguna Seca.

At this point we are looking at 3 lobbies. So yes do come and play. 3 full lobbies would be better than 3 desolate lobbies.

Back