GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Lobbies for tonight, let me know ASAP if I missed you! I think I got everyone but if I missed two people we need another lobby.

upload_2021-5-29_19-39-43.png

Hey everyone, I'm new to ARL. I'm joining with the CRC Crew. Sorry I'm late haha
GTPlanet : Wei_Senpai
PSN: Wei_Senpai
Car choice: Lexus RCF GT3

Also, put me on auto-confirm please
@Kakalaylay Can't make it tonight guys. Internet is out on his end :(

Welcome to ARL!!

Please take kakalaylays spot in my lobby A, got you on Auto :cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
DRIVERS DIRECTIVE FROM BoD

When racing on the pit straight, please refrain from crossing the white line that defines the pit entry, unless forced to do so. Pit lane entry should be reserved for cars entering pit lane, to avoid accidents. You should not be weaving across that entry to break draft.

Also when exiting the pits, when possible, refrain from crossing the white pit exit line aggressively before that line ends. Some tracks do not give you the ability to do this, as the CPU exit angle from pit lane is too extreme to keep within the boundaries, but every attempt should be made to not move across the track aggressively.

Thanks for a great race in round 1, that was a lot of fun! Hope everyone had a great time :cheers::cheers::cheers:

@TexasJDC @Nick Cannella @Neutty @PApunk924 @SydViscus @Moby45

Thanks for putting on such a cool event last night. I did not realize how far behind the skill curve I would be so I'm going to withdraw from the league for moment until develop my skills.
Thank you all for being so welcoming and putting on such a cool event.
Hopefully I can catch up quickly and join up in a future season.

I gotta say, after driving a whole season with that Ferrari, I think it's worth you picking another car and trying again. That 458 is a nightmare.

I gotta say, after driving a whole season with that Ferrari, I think it's worth you picking another car and trying again. That 458 is a nightmare.
Agreed, you'll get faster, and there are some fast folks who are happy to help, especially on the Sat night ARL training.

I ran Ferrari in the FIA manu for last season and did ok. Once you take away TCS, it is a nightmare, at least for me. But driving without TCS has made me faster.

Thanks for putting on such a cool event last night. I did not realize how far behind the skill curve I would be so I'm going to withdraw from the league for moment until develop my skills.

It is just race one and there are more top end talents right now than usual. Last season my race one was horrible but I improved a little bit and did okay in some races. I understand the feeling but I suggest sticking with it if possible. The best way to learn, I think, is by racing with faster drivers. I am predicting some bottom of the order finishes for me this year but I just want to improve over time. And I warned my team that I am terrible, lol.

Agreed, you'll get faster, and there are some fast folks who are happy to help, especially on the Sat night ARL training.

I ran Ferrari in the FIA manu for last season and did ok. Once you take away TCS, it is a nightmare, at least for me. But driving without TCS has made me faster.
There is a Jaaaag left, That is a very neutral car to drive, Ferrari in the dry is definitely Advanced mode
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

Last edited:

CAA1EA31-DD3B-4DAA-AD9A-238A659FA127.gif

Last night's race put me in the cardio zone, lol.

View attachment 1014076

Real talk though, it was nice to actually feel competitive again! Definitely looking forward to the rest of the season.

I'm glad I could help with your workout...LOL
I'm sure my bpm chart would be similar with all my pucker moments...LOL

Seriously, what a great race night!!!
Great battles with @Sandite5 , @SydViscus and one of the CRC racers !!!

I’d say stick with the league and don’t worry about the skill gap, we’re all at different levels.
In time you’ll find pace and will be fighting for position with someone.

Join the ARL training with @SydViscus on Saturdays, if you ask for help, he (or anyone else in the lobby) will give you pointers.

Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement, they worked. :D

If it's ok with @SydViscus and the BoD I would like to continue with the league and switch cars(with associated penalty) You guys were not kidding about the Ferrari, like driving on ice lol.

If it's ok I think I'll take @redbullfix advice and take the last jag it's always solid.

PSN:Chorizo-Y-Huevos
Car:Jaguar F-Type
Livery: Light blue Gulf WEC #96

Thank you all again you guys are great.
I'm inspired for next weekend :cheers:

Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement, they worked. :D

If it's ok with @SydViscus and the BoD I would like to continue with the league and switch cars(with associated penalty) You guys were not kidding about the Ferrari, like driving on ice lol.

If it's ok I think I'll take @redbullfix advice and take the last jag it's always solid.

PSN:Chorizo-Y-Huevos
Car:Jaguar F-Type
Livery: Light blue Gulf WEC #96

Thank you all again you guys are great.
I'm inspired for next weekend :cheers:
There we go & Welcome to the league... And as a new arrival here is today’s public service announcement from ARL Outsider.
D92054ED-19C3-4CDD-A65D-51F7A5C5CDAA.jpeg

Back