GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Bruh he was on Dallas and arguably the most famous Tv show of all time called

2C5F1CE1-7DFF-4466-877F-1DC573758C1D.jpeg

Until I downloaded google sheets this didnt work for me either.

not sure why i care, I haven’t even run this season so def no ballast to care about - but was curious why others were having difficulty.

On another note @SydViscus and @PApunk924 put me down for this Saturday. I believe ill claim the audi if possible since thats my manufacturer on weds - may as well stay consistent for any points i may rack up for the manufacturer’s series?

unless…..theres a desperate team in need of a low performing silver driver this weekend…

Saturdays at

not sure why i care, I haven’t even run this season so def no ballast to care about - but was curious why others were having difficulty.

On another note @SydViscus and @PApunk924 put me down for this Saturday. I believe ill claim the audi if possible since thats my manufacturer on weds - may as well stay consistent for any points i may rack up for the manufacturer’s series?

unless…..theres a desperate team in need of a low performing silver driver this weekend…

@Smoke Inhalation was looking for a replacement in a post up there above the computer 101 class.

Got you down! Post confirmation if you aren't on auto confirm, forgot to open it this week due to busy prep for my IRL teams race this weekend

We could use you in the Porsche at MPT if you want

We could use you in the Porsche at MPT if you want
A WAR driver for MPT!? I’m in!

you guys ARE desperate. Lol

I like the Porsche, if you’ll have me. Whom I replacing? I’ve actually lost track of whose on MPT since Syd defected…..

edit as per @scarecrow937 ’s below comments -let me rephrase - “ past WAR FREAKIN’ CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOORRRRLLLDDDDD!”

Last edited:

I like the Porsche, if you’ll have me. Whom I replacing? I’ve actually lost track of whose on MPT since Syd defected…..

edit as per @scarecrow937 ’s below comments -let me rephrase - “ past WAR FREAKIN’ CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOORRRRLLLDDDDD!”

Ain't defecated boy

You be replacing NinetyTires. I will put a number on the MPT Porsche for you.

@PApunk924, Mr. @BPeacock2727 will be subbing for NinetyTres this saturday for MPT team.

The Maple conglomerate(MPT & Maple Meat Team) now has 2 previous WAR drivers racing for the team this weekend. Lol Now all we need is Pig and we will have in fact won the WAR.

Last edited:
You be replacing NinetyTires. I will put a number on the MPT Porsche for you.

@PApunk924, Mr. @BPeacock2727 will be subbing for NinetyTres this saturday for MPT team.

The Maple conglomerate(MPT & Maple Meat Team) now has 2 previous WAR drivers racing for the team this weekend. Lol Now all we need is Pig and we will have in fact won the WAR.
Awesome. Will try not to stuff it on lap 1 turn 1.

i can’t recall however - do I eat into his allotment for tires? (Couldn’t find the answer for that one) I used the ballast checker :drool: there’s no ballast to worry about……

Last edited:
Awesome. Will try not to stuff it on lap 1 turn 1.

i can’t recall however - do I eat into his allotment for tires? (Couldn’t find the answer for that one) I used the ballast checker :drool: there’s no ballast to worry about……

Tire allotment is on a per driver basis, you drive with his ballast but with your own tires

Hey guys how do I get involved and get going?? I'd like to try to jump in and start with tomorrows race!!

Awesome happy to have you racing!! Add SydViscus, Moby45, PApunk924 and Scarecrow937 on psn, let us know your psn here, pick a car and you're set!

Tire allotment is on a per driver basis, you drive with his ballast but with your own tires

Awesome happy to have you racing!! Add SydViscus, Moby45, PApunk924 and Scarecrow937 on psn, let us know your psn here, pick a car and you're set!
Ok awesome! My PSN is SonsOfMayhem828 I'm on the discord now asking and PApunk said to say Ted shackelford sent me and to pick number 23 feels like a set up can I pick any car?

Ok awesome! My PSN is SonsOfMayhem828 I'm on the discord now asking and PApunk said to say Ted shackelford sent me and to pick number 23 feels like a set up can I pick any car?

Great to meet you Ted!! Lol I'm sure you will find number 23 quite ubiquitous

Some cars are full already, we run a max of 4 of each car, I don't have the list of which are taken lol

Also I'll put you down as confirm for this weekend, which you can post each week as confirm, tentative or out, or go on auto-confirm which means you will be there unless otherwise stated

Pick any car on the list that doesn't have 4 names next to it.

Also, please review the rules on the first post of the thread to familiarize yourself with the series.

Great to meet you Ted!! Lol I'm sure you will find number 23 quite ubiquitous

Some cars are full already, we run a max of 4 of each car, I don't have the list of which are taken lol

Also I'll put you down as confirm for this weekend, which you can post each week as confirm, tentative or out, or go on auto-confirm which means you will be there unless otherwise stated
Hahaha really it's Dalton, and I'd like number 3 if it's not taken I'm sure it is, auto confirm is good with me! I'd like to run either the Audi R8 LMS '15 or the gr supra '18

Hahaha really it's Dalton, and I'd like number 3 if it's not taken I'm sure it is, auto confirm is good with me! I'd like to run either the Audi R8 LMS '15 or the gr supra '18

Every number is available. Let us know before race time which car you choose. That will be the one you use for the remainder of the season. Thanks for joining, Ted.

Back