GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Hahaha really it's Dalton, and I'd like number 3 if it's not taken I'm sure it is, auto confirm is good with me! I'd like to run either the Audi R8 LMS '15 or the gr supra '18

Welcome! You can also race Wednesday nights with the group 4 version from the same manufacturer, just sign up separately at that forum. Most weeks it is the same track, kind of a warm up for Saturday.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/arl-wednesday-nights-sprint-series-gr4-championship.385433/

C372662E-6926-48F4-9B87-68C2D7880E94.gif

I'm excited for the race,
I suppose I'm going to run with the
Supra
Tire: Michelin
Number: 23 if I must but really 3 would be great
Do I need to have any specific on the car?

Run any livery you like. 23 is an ARL inside joke, run any number you like. But 23 is good.

I'm excited for the race,
I suppose I'm going to run with the
Supra
Tire: Michelin
Number: 23 if I must but really 3 would be great
Do I need to have any specific on the car?

You don't have to run 23 lol 3 is fine! Nothing specific no but arl number plates and decals are available in discover if you wish to rep the league! :cheers:

That was an eventful race at the start to say the least. Trying to not punt anyone in front off on this is quite hard and with a pack of cars behind you it's even harder :D I suffered from a broken front wing for the first half of the race which destroyed all my chances of giving @Herimopp89 a run for his money :scared: I couldn't even link together a decent lap, my optimum was pretty close to the FL :banghead:
The rest of the race was damage reduction, not sure if that was really successful as my overtake on @PApunk924 saw him in the gravel trap, but I wasn't sure if there was contact? You had a bad exit out of Westfield so I had to decide between a send or a slam on the brakes risking punting you off; I opted for the first but I'm not sure if I wrecked you off, if yes then I'm really sorry. :ouch:

Last edited:
Back