AR Bars - 8 7
Dampers - Stock (for now)
Dampers - " " "
Camber - 1.2 1.0
toe - in 0.10 in 0.10

Downforce 390 790

LSD 5, 5, 5

Top Speed 236mph.

My Gr3 Beetle at Dragons Tail if any interest?

That laptime is not legit cause that lobby has the boost option activated.
Thats why you are not able to beat it anymore.
Drive your laps in time trial for legit laptimes.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I love the Gr. 3 class! I am not the best tuner in the world by any means I do however enjoy tuning. Right now my favourite Gr. 3 car is the 911 RSR. My tune for that is...

Brake balance - 0 (unless I change in game)
Ride height - 2.17 and 2.56
Natural Freq. Hz - 3.10 and 3.10
Anti-roll bars - 6 and 5
Damping Compression - 56 and 56
Damping rebound - 84 and 84
Camber - 3.0 and 2.8
Toe - out 0.25 and in 0.36
Downforce - 369 and 763
LSD IT - 12
LSD Accel. - 40
LSD Braking - 31

My transmission is all standard because I don't really know any good setups for that yet. So you all can share your Gr. 3 setups here and maybe give me some tips for my setup! Thanks!

Tune the gears to the track where you able to efficiently hit all gears while maintaining great speed and power!

Hi Everyone
I'm searching a Setup for the Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 for Brands Hatch Grand Prix. Can someone Help me out please?

That laptime is not legit cause that lobby has the boost option activated.
Thats why you are not able to beat it anymore.
Drive your laps in time trial for legit laptimes.
It is a legit time thanks, do tell from that video how you tell boost is on?

Genuine question.

My quickest times are set in races which is where it counts.

It is a legit time thanks, do tell from that video how you tell boost is on?

Genuine question.

My quickest times are set in races which is where it counts.

Let me try to explain with my crappy English skills.

First of all this topic is about sharing setups.
You just post a video without posting the actual setup, why is this?
Maybe because if you did post the setup everyone here would discover that they are
not as fast as you in the video?

Anyway to answer your genuine question, its very simple to see that you have boost on.
You ended the first sector with a 0:30.550, and then you ended the second sector
with a 1:00.407 including a crash that cost atleast 2,5 seconds and still manage to pull of a time of 1:31.338 lol that indicates that you
used boost cause its technicaly impossible to do that+crashing without boost, every decent tuner with a beetle that knows dragon trail very well knows this, seriously who are you trying to fool here?

Not to destroy your bubble but boost is pretty much for noobs. Just like when slipstream is not set on realistic.
Its the exact same mechanic that mario kart uses or need for speed and all other
arcade racers so the slower people have chance to win.
Most people here that are decent avoid lobbys with boost on cause its to noobish.
Its the oposite of a driving simulator.

Besides the fact that its not impressive to drive below 1.30 with boost active, it looks very weird to brag about laptimes with boost on.
If you want to impress the community here drive it in time trial with legit leaderbords+setup THEN you will receive allot of credit no noubt but atm you're just fooling yourself, i just try to get you out of the mindfck by just being as honest as i can with you.
Im not attacking you or anything, im just being real.

Last edited:
To start with I’m not hiding my tune from anyone I’ve been trying to perfect the tune and will then gladly share.

With your noob this and noob that you come across as a petulant child.

1:28.603 I’ll be adding the tune in the description once I’ve been on time trial to stop you whining like a bitch.

To start with I’m not hiding my tune from anyone I’ve been trying to perfect the tune and will then gladly share.

With your noob this and noob that you come across as a petulant child.

1:28.603 I’ll be adding the tune in the description once I’ve been on time trial to stop you whining like a bitch.

I see that you feel completly attacked, even if Im not attacking you lol. You mad bro?

Anyway, the facts are not lying, you are not in timetrial, you didnt drive a 1.28 in time trial.

If you are that pro then why cant you show us all in time trial so you look more legit? Owwait, thats impossible for you sins they dont have boost in time trial.

I rest my case

For the record, im not whining, im showing you the truth, sorry if I hurted you with it

I see that you feel completly attacked, even if Im not attacking you lol. You mad bro?

Anyway, the facts are not lying, you are not in timetrial, you didnt drive a 1.28 in time trial.

If you are that pro then why cant you show us all in time trial so you look more legit? Owwait, thats impossible for you sins they dont have boost in time trial.
I rest my case

For the record, im not whining, im showing you the truth, does it hurts you?
I’m not mad at all “bro”

You have no fact to prove boost is on and you seem mad for being slow.

Go into a lobby race and prove me wrong.

Back