Gr. 3 Tunes here!!!!

• Thread starter Tyler H
  • 93 comments
I just proof you and everyone here that you used boost, and now you are in the ignoring-phase, wich will make you even look dumber, please save yourself and stop it. Its for your own good, trust me when I tell you that sht.

Again, if you are a legit driver, and you claimed not having boost on, then why is it so extremly hard for you to show us in Time Trial?
Why cant a pro like you show us his exact same skill in time trial like you did in the online lobby?
Why are you trying to hide your leaderbord? You claimed you are pro but you dont wanna show?

Again, go to time trial if you are this pro, cause atm you making a fool out of yourself and avoiding my time trial question wont make your image any better.

#Busted!

And for the record, im not mad, and def not mad cause im slow lol.

This is me in my Porsche driving a 1.31.531in time trial, do you think you can beat it with your Porsche in time trial?
I know that im not the best in the world but i would like to see you try.
Im even way faster on this circuit with a Beetle, and I have also proof of that sins it got all saved in the leaderbords of timetrial ofcourse.
Were is your time trial proof?

Ofcourse now its easily possible yes. But Im seeing that you missing the point cause you have to understand that the laptime he showed was made at a period were it was not possible to drive a 1.28 with a beetle.
The upload date of that video was before the game changing physic update, at that time a 1.28 with a beetle was only possible with boost activated.

Lol you guys are hilarious, you should be in the 1:27's no BoP (I'm not a time trial driver)

Back