Grab an iRacing Subscription This Christmas For 50% Off

I bought iRacing last September for 50$ Canadian for 1 year subscription. It was some sort of a deal with McLaren and the game came with extra cars & tracks.

As much as I think Project Cars 2 is a very competent and complete game. I really don't think the multiplayer & online progression is on the same level as iRacing. I'm about to get to B Class so I'll need to buy a car to race with which is about 12$ with that said, 62$ is still cheaper than the 90$ I paid for PC2 when it came out.

Honestly, if you're into online racing I don't think there's anything out there as good as iRacing.

But can I play on my PS4 tho? No? Ok byeeee.

Jerome

In my opinion this is just advertising for iRacing. I played iRacing 2 years ago and as i know this "discount" is not new! You get this discount a few times a year. My e-Mail inbox is full of them. So OP is 1. new to iRacing and didnt knew that or 2. its simply advertisement

@Foxis
A bit of a shame the offer does not cover returning customers. I would have resubbed if it did.... :-/

This any good? For lapsed accounts only.

Use Promo Code PR3MLAPSED1212

Save 50% When You Reactivate

If your membership has expired, now is the time to come back. Save 50% when you reactivate an expired account for 3-months. All you need to do is go to members.iracing.com and select the 3-month membership length. The 50% discount will be applied when you enter promo code PR3MLAPSED1212 and will show in your cart before you check out.

3-month renewal only $16.50(regular price $33)

Offer valid through January 1, 2018. Can only be used once. Not valid with any other discount. Only valid on existing, expired accounts. If you need assistance with this promotion contact us at support@iracing.com.

Latest Posts

Back