Gran Dorifto 2 [video], now online!

• Thread starter CudaMan
  • 58 comments
Wow CudaMan you sure are THE drifter. I'm sure no one can "outdrift" you.
:thumbsup:

Questions:

What tires do you use?

Have you tried using the Logitech wheel?

Inside or outside view?

Keep up the good work..
I was planning to post a drifing clip, but now I don't think I will bother..

EXCELLENT! I applaud you Bryan. That is beautiful editing and great capture of the video. The song made the video that much better.

I bet if you made a video with some good current music, just racing like the beginning movie of the game does, it would be great, too!! Again I must say, super great job Bryan! Keep 'em coming.

i can drift like that....but i cant prove it :(..........i also can do rollin 720 and keep on going without drifiting of the road.....and i can do 180 front and back.......but i dont want to brag about anything i cant prove

WHOOOO Those were killer videos!!!
I'm a HUGE fan of drifting but never really got to it, but you just convinced me to start practicing again.

Hopefully, If I get good enough, I can put up some competition! hehehe :D

I just downloaded and watched Gran Dorifto 1 the other day, and it too is badass just like the second one.;)

Keep up the great work/productions CudaMan.:D

Questions:

What tires do you use?

Have you tried using the Logitech wheel?

Inside or outside view?

Keep up the good work..
I was planning to post a drifing clip, but now I don't think I will bother..
Go ahead and post a video if you want to. I enjoy seeing other people's drift styles. My first video was pretty boring, so don't feel like yours has to be the best there ever was. ;)

As for your questions...

I use Sim tires all the way around on most cars. The red FC uses Normal tires, and has more power than my Sim tire FCs. Also, my ITR uses Normal tires up front, Sim tires out back.

I do use the Logitech wheel. :) Makes it a lot easier to drift smoothly. But the DualShock controller can also be used to drift fairly easily.

I use either view. Really, I don't like either of them all that much so I kinda switch back and forth sometimes to find the lesser evil. :)

Civicbus - Bring it on! :D

u should try drifting with the zz11, works with me. I thought i heard one time u dont drift with 4wd, so i thought I would make a suggestion.

Use your tire trick and it works great.

I downloaded the video but it came out as a Media Player video and i can't view it on the DivX Player because it came out to be a Media Player video. Any suggestions on what i could do to make it play? :mad:

Cuda man you are THE MAN, I think you should be making GT4`s intro. This vid makes me wanna learn how to drift like a pro. I havent got the first vid yet but its gotta be as good as the second one.

KEEP ON DRIFTIN! :cool:

Vééééééééry neat drifting there, and the music makes it so much better.
You really should try out the ZZII like Troy said.

P.S.: How do you manage to drift with the Poly002???

I had my own style and settings that i used for drifting but i had to use gameshark cheats for more power i still think my setup has is better on the excel(because hp) and top speed(because hp) but i like the way that it slide with the cudamans setup but i don't really consider the drifting i do expedition drifting im confused on what setup i should use

Goooooooooooood!

140719_vicjohn.jpg

good day. want to know where i can view your video called gran dorifto 2. i search a lot but not lucky here. only find gran dorifto 1 on youtube. thankyou very much.

Back