Gran Turismo 4 car list - 778 cars confirmed!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johnny
  • 370 comments
  • 96,030 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
who cares what the lits is, just wait and be surprised damnit!:odd: :banghead:
 
Well, as long as there is a Koenigsegg, Volvo S60R, Saab 9-3 2.3 HOT and a Volvo 960 24v (MR, 4x4, FF and FR) then I am happy. And before anybody says anything, yes I do have a soft spot for Swedish cars. ;)
 
Originally posted by xs57
Well, as long as there is a Koenigsegg, Volvo S60R, Saab 9-3 2.3 HOT and a Volvo 960 24v (MR, 4x4, FF and FR) then I am happy. And before anybody says anything, yes I do have a soft spot for Swedish cars. ;)


härligt as we say in swedish:lol: i totaly agree!

DONT FORGET SAAB 9-3 VIGGEN!
 
OK, sorry - but I don't think the viggen is out in the UK yet! The new 9-3 sports saloon is the best thing to come from saab i think.
 
The Saab 9-3 Pikes peak.
 
Damn I didnt know that volvo was in GT4 thats pretty good since volvo have now stepped up against bmw, mercedez and lexius for luxury sports cars
 
That Saab 9-3 Viggen Pikes Peak looks nice, a little bulky, but nice.



000704p.jpg
 
yeah, that's the old 3rd version - i like the new sports saloon
 
here is saab 9-3 viggen..
 

Attachments

  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 296
will someone CLOSE THIS THREAD its fake, and gets confusing when it pops up all the damn time
 
yeah - i like the viggen then! nice colour too.
 
Whenever you see a thread with official car list in it's fake so hows that confusing, the only list I will believe is one thats come straight from PD, but I'm not sure that I'd want to see it, I'd rather some of the cars be a suprise.
 
Originally posted by Hyundai Racer
Nice list!

Pena que esta porra não vai ter nehum carro brasileiro, seria legal dirigir um Uno Turbo, Gol GTi, Puma, Puma GTB or Opalão...

4a23d0bd695b6b3605d58c79613b7c_sm.jpg

Does it look like anyone else is typing in korean? I don't have an idea what in the hell you just said.
 
Originally posted by Mopar Muscle
Does it look like anyone else is typing in korean? I don't have an idea what in the hell you just said.
Hey, that language is PORTUGUESE, not Korean, I was talking to someone else who posted here who is from Brazil.... if you can't read it, just skip it... Arasoyo?
 
are you sure thatz the offiial list? (list at top) seems unusual that they would jump that many from GT3 and GT4...:S
 
Ferreri~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~That's what I like most!!but......................................:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 
i'm only new but i give up already...
 
Originally posted by Hyundai Racer
Hey, that language is PORTUGUESE, not Korean, I was talking to someone else who posted here who is from Brazil.... if you can't read it, just skip it... Arasoyo?

You mean the 778 car list? cos that one is fake, it has a Dodge Intreped police car in it, besidess it was made up by some Brazillian web site I think.
 
are you sure thatz the offiial list?
NO ITS FAKE! see what i mean this thread is confusing just let it die people!
 
are you guys actually sure thatz the confirmed list? because if it is, then whoa, holy **** x5 thatz purely AMAZING...:):):)
 
OMFG!!! if this s true that'll be soo frickin amazing but theres 2 police cars i see and my favourite jeff gordon's dupont monte carlo!!!
 
HEY ALL YOU JERK OFFS! THE OFFICIAL LIST WILL COME OUT ONLY WHEN THE GAME COMES OUT! UNTIL THEN ALL LISTS ARE FAKE, NO MATTER IF IT INCLUDES EVERY CAR SEEN IN EVERY SCREENSHOT! PEOPLE WASTE WEB SPACE WITH THESE DAMN LISTS! WAIT FOR THE GAME TO COME OUT!
 
OMFG!!! if this s true that'll be soo frickin amazing but theres 2 police cars i see and my favourite jeff gordon's dupont monte carlo!!!
god some people are slow are you ignoring my 2 posts saying ITS FAKE or what!?
 
theres a real list in the japanese website where the making of gt4 vids are...but that list is incomplete...its got about 100+ so far...
 
yea someone who's part of this community (gothic boy racer or someone like that) is making up a car list only bassed on cars he's seen in screen shots so far and cars that PD have come out and actally announced are in it. He's got just over a hundred I think now.
 
Originally posted by ving
still no bloody porsche!!!!!!

gah!

at least my trusty fiat is still there :D

If i am correct, RUF is porsche... :) .. some crap with the name but i am pretty sure RUF is porshe in the game
 
Originally posted by guid0
If i am correct, RUF is porsche... :) .. some crap with the name but i am pretty sure RUF is porshe in the game


i think you are right
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back