gran Turismo 4 keys

  • Thread starter Thread starter Protoform_X
  • 15 comments
  • 1,515 views
Messages
62
Messages
protosharK
I read that in japan there are "gran Turismo 4 keys" in the posters or something like that

can anyone confirm that and show us a pic? :)
 
Protoform_X
I read that in japan there are "gran Turismo 4 keys" in the posters or something like that

can anyone confirm that and show us a pic? :)


Don't really know what your talking about Protoform :crazy: But the only thing that relates to keys is below although you may have already viewed this thread and it may not have anything to do with what you initially wanted :sick:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=52448

👍
 
That's some way of hyping the public in Japan its good advertising.
 
Heh the original thread on this is already off-topic and flirting with being closed. This does not bode well for the fate of this thread.
 
well if the original topic was named "GRAN TURISMO 4 KEYS" there wouldnt be a problem 👍
 
You need a key to be able to play GT4.

Thats some really good advertising.
 
super supra
You need a key to be able to play GT4.

Thats some really good advertising.

I'm inclined to agree, that's some really good advertising.

What if they game away the keys with number or them or whatnot, and then had a lottery and winners getting GT4? :D
 
Metzger28
Wait...what kind of advertising would it be?

I'm gonna go with my gut and says that it's some really GOOD advertising. But I'm not 100% sure, someone else can prolly confirm it
 
Yes i can confirm...........its some really good adveritising.
 
I can't believe these threads haven't been locked yet...the advertisers must have gotten to all the mods on this site.....


now THAT's some really good advertising.
 
This thread might get padlocked and have the keys thrown away. Sounds interesting, though.
 
yep...all on topic info has been given, plus there's another thread on the same subject.
 
Back