Gran turismo 4 online public beta?!?!?!?!

• Thread starter jmoore89
  • 65 comments
PXL_20210502_2221349832.png

I know! I tried 10070 and 10075 UDP UDP but when I added 6000 UDP I finally not limited to creating no more, I can join!!

Last edited:
Hey, I recently discovered this and now playing it and it's better than the LAN mode with Xlink Kai.
I use a Slim PS2 and used FreeDVDBoot ESR to patch my copy of an ISO I managed to find online and burn it on to a DVD for it to work.
And I made a tutorial on it.

Last edited:
I finally managed to set up the GT4 Online Public Beta on PCSX emulator and with G25 wheel to do some online races.
It´s a shame we didn't have the opportunity to drive online back in the days of GT4. The races I had were pure fun and this could have brought GT4 to another level.
It´s crazy that the Beta already had private lobbys which took until GT5 to be released for everyone. 😲

Hey, I recently discovered this and now playing it and it's better than the LAN mode with Xlink Kai.
I use a Slim PS2 and used FreeDVDBoot ESR to patch my copy of an ISO I managed to find online and burn it on to a DVD for it to work.
And I made a tutorial on it.

are you using the Japanese or us version, I uploaded the Japanese version a few years ago as it was not found any place at all

@zocker_16 sorry if I misinterpret, GT5 isn't actually live right? Still need to hybrid firmware to "LAN" it ala xlink?

@PSN:And-War wawa! So I think everyone is just using the SCUS-xxxxx one, Japanese one should be hard language barrier possibly wouldn't cross-compatible and also the SCUS one that everyone's passed around has its DNAS check nuked

If someone could make a code for "pass" DNAS and be good boy with rare disc certainly jus not seem likely. Have you seen Cold Winter's code it's a ton many many strings

Back