Gran Turismo 4 Retexture Mod v2.2

• Thread starter Hatersbby
  • 212 comments
Evening all just wanted to drop by and confirm textures are working fine now with the latest build of PCSX2 at the time of typing V1.7.5793

Lmao this is such a psyop XD **** PCSX2

Left = Most recent build 1.7.5794
Right = Working build 1.7.5663

made sure to delete the textures in the new build and replace them with the textures that work correctly from the old build.
still doesn't work, both builds are using identical settings. 100% without a doubt a PCSX2 issue, cannot say it isn't, new build doesn't fix the issue, it's just fixed for you, there is something else going on here

1715321450272.png

Last edited:
Let me start by saying I love this mod! I completed the game twice with it and when I combined it with UI mod (GT4 HD HUD and User Interface Texture pack for PCSX2), the game looks very modern.

Now I'm trying to play Tourist Trophy with the GT4 Retexture Mod. I read earlier this thread it might actually be possible. However I have a problem. When I put textures to SCUS-97502/replacements folder it doesn't work. I can't get textures to be replaced that way. I can clearly see in game that these are original, non-upscaled textures. At the same time I made UI mod work, by doing excactly the same thing - putting all files to SCUS-97502/replacements folder. Am I doing something wrong? Do these textures work with Tourist Trophy? If so, how do I make them work?

I'd appreciate your help guys!

Back