Gran Turismo 4 soundtrack question

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtaddict
  • 84 comments
  • 18,484 views
Messiah
I can't get that "I predict a Riot" tune out of my head when I've heard it - so I've had to go and get the CD. 👍

If the NA version of GT3 didn't have Feeder's "Just A Day" - what track was used for the opening titles? I can't imagine anything else being any good... :crazy:

Lenny Kravitz "Are you Gonna Go My Way" was used if im not mistaken.

It was pretty good if you ask me.
 
This is the soundtrack list of the european PAL version. OR at least the one from german version.
What to believe and Break down originally performed by D.S. are remixed by Daiki Kasho into a new version for GT4.

Titel/Interpret

777 / Aquasky Vs MasterBlaster
A Million Miles Away / Ulrich Schnauss
Amped / Freq Nasty
Animalised / X-RAY SUN
B Is For Brutus / The Hives
Bigtime / The Soundtrack of Our Lives
Don't Think The Way They Do / Span
Drain the Blood / The Distillers
Emerge (Dave Clarke Remix) / Fischerspooner
Forget / differentGear
Fresh / Freq Nasty
Go With The Flow / Queens Of The Stone Age
Healer (House Mix) / Bushwacka!
Hell Above Water / Curve
I Only Want You / Eagles of Death Metal
In The Limelight / Whitey
Live In A Box / Spiderbait
Mother One Track Mind / The Soundtrack of Our Lives
Pray (Dave London Dub) / Syntax
Psychosis Safari / The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster
Quaman / Photek
Reason Is Treason (Jack Knife Lee Remix) / Kasabian
Rinsa / Photek
Shatter / Feeder
Stalemate / Hundred Reasons
Trash Technology / Warren Suicide
Uptight / The Hives
Wow / Snow Patrol
Freedom To Win / Masahiro Andoh
Get Closer / Masahiro Andoh
Green Monster / Masahiro Andoh
Kiss You Goodbye / Masahiro Andoh
Nobody / Masahiro Andoh
Drive You Crazy / Masahiro Andoh
Vette Lag / Masahiro Andoh
Moon Over The Castle (Orchestra Version) / Masahiro Andoh
Bullet / ANTIDOTE
Bubble'n Tweak / HALLUCINOGEN
Checker Flag / ETNICA
Inside Every Man (There's a Machine Waiting to Come Out) / KOX-BOX
Moon Over The Castle Short / Synthetic
Moon Over The Castle Long / Synthetic
It's All About You / daiki kasho
Soul Surfer / daiki kasho
Wicked / daiki kasho
What to Believe / daiki kasho
Good Days Bad Days / daiki kasho
Break Down / daiki kasho
My Precious / daiki kasho Leibestraum III / Franz Liszt
Air on the G string / Johann Sebastian Bach
Le cygne / Saint-Saens
Jesus bleibet meine Freude / Johann Sebastian Bach
FrĂĽhlingslied, Opus 67, Nr. 4 / Felix Mendelssohn
Rondo fĂĽr Klavier D-Dur, KV485 / Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Je te veux / Erik Satie Canon / Johann Pachelbel
La fille aux cheveux de lin / Claude Debussy
Clair de lune / Claude Debussy
Reverie / Claude Debussy
Gymnopediel / Erik Satie
Prelude Opus 28, Nr.15 Des-Dur / Frederic Chopin
Suite fĂĽr Violoncello Nr. 1 G-Dur BWV 1007 / Johann Sebastian Bach
Promenadenthema aus Bilder einer Ausstellung / Modest Mussorgsky
(Call Me) Super Bad Parts 1, 2 & 3 (Gran Turismo 4 Pop Rox Remix) / James rown
Apology For Non-Symmetry / Chronic Future
Born Too Slow (Deepsky's Green Absinthe Dub Mix) / The Crystal Method
Car Crash / Dirty Americans
D-Greasy Rides / Bootsy & Friends featuring D-Greasy & Bino
Don't Mean A Thing / Boralis
Drop On You / Will.I.Am
Free Wheel Burning / Judas Priest
Funny Little Feeling / Rock 'n' Roll Soldiers
Gameplan / Mr. Natural
Getaway (Gran Turismo 4 Pop Rox Remix) / Earth, Wind & Fire
Getting Away With Murder (Gran Turismo 4 Vrenna/Walsh Remix) / Papa Roach
Hold The Brakes / Apollo 440
Hot Rod Honeymoon / Jeff Beck
I Don't Care / The Roots featuring Dom
I Don't Want To Know / The Donnas
It Don't Mean Nothing / Will.I.Am
Let's Roll / Bootsy & Friends featuring D-M.A.U.B.
Machine Gun (Gran Turismo 4 Pop Rox Remix) / The Commodores
Nitro / Dieselboy + Kaos, Vocals by J-Messinian
Non Listening / Papa Roach
Nothingwrong / Jimmy Eat World
Oh Yeah / Yello
Panama / Van Halen
Ready To Rock / X-ecutioners
Real Dream / Deepsky
Rockstar / Wylde Bunch
Roll Over DJ / Jet
Runaround / Arlo
Short Burning Fuse / Less Than Jake
Slip And Slide / A. Skillz
So Long Baby Goodbye / The Blasters
Start The Car / Apollo 440
Summer Song / Joe Satriani
Till The Break / A. Skillz
You Must Follow / Stratus
I Predict A Riot / Kaiser Chiefs
Michael / Franz Ferdinand
Swollen Summer / The Bravery
Can't Get Enough / The Infadels
 
does anyone have a link to a place where i can download the gt4 soundtrack?
 
Does anyone know where I can get the more unsual songs like Daiki's songs.....they aint gonna be on i-tunes thats for sure....
 
you can get the music directly from the disk with a special program. OR try some file sharing stuff?
 
YoL8R
you can get the music directly from the disk with a special program. OR try some file sharing stuff?

I heard somewhere that someone had extracted all the songs....so it is possible..failing that get a microphone and some long wire!
 
I've been scrolling through the playlist and I couldn't find which song is the one going "I'm gonna drink all night, and gonna sleep all day" (or something)..... that one is really my anthem now. Anyone know the artist/title? :D
 
you should google for Cube Media Player. If you got the lil proggy it will need some time for scanning the complete disk
 
keep in mind a good majority of these songs arent even out yet.. so

@robin; someone got the songs from prologue ..but not whole CD
heres the link to proluge (whomever this was here that posted these, thanks anyway ;)) [cant remember who got them, but i know it was someone here]
http://www.team-ir.org/prologuemusic/
 
XCNuse
keep in mind a good majority of these songs arent even out yet.. so

@robin; someone got the songs from prologue ..but not whole CD
heres the link to proluge (whomever this was here that posted these, thanks anyway ;)) [cant remember who got them, but i know it was someone here]
http://www.team-ir.org/prologuemusic/

Thanks for the link XCNuse but funnily enough I downloaded those from that page when prologue was around.....I think Sven did them and put them there....The Daiki Kasho songs were remixed for the final version......really uber cool-ly.....

I think Daiki never releases an album his album in essence is the GT music albums that come out once in a while!
 
does anyone have a link to a place where i can download the gt4 soundtrack?

Yes, but it's illegal and can't be put on the forum.

you can get the music directly from the disk with a special program. OR try some file sharing stuff?

This can also be considered illegal.

@robin; someone got the songs from prologue ..but not whole CD
heres the link to proluge (whomever this was here that posted these, thanks anyway ) [cant remember who got them, but i know it was someone here]
http://www.team-ir.org/prologuemusic/

That looks like it would be illegal downloading of the music as well.


Would you guys quit discussing illegal activities on the forum. I know music downloading isn't as bad as you would think, but it's still breaks the law and the AUP.
 
Sven
I've got 42 songs ripped from the soundtrack right now, using the audio capture method (I don't have the appropriate softwares to rip from the disc). It's pretty much all the songs I liked at all, but I bet it's probably insufficient for some people's tastes...I don't know if I want to put them all online, it's 205 megs in all...

Special requests, anyone?

Nitro 👍
 
You do realize that you can't copy music from the game legally right?
 
BlazinXtreme
Yes, but it's illegal and can't be put on the forum.



This can also be considered illegal.



That looks like it would be illegal downloading of the music as well.


Would you guys quit discussing illegal activities on the forum. I know music downloading isn't as bad as you would think, but it's still breaks the law and the AUP.

geez your really crazy about the legality of file sharing...
 
Well it is against forum rules that you agreed to when you signed up.
 
Rockhound18
geez your really crazy about the legality of file sharing...
No, Blazin is just pointing out the AUP, the Staff at GTplanet.net is really crazy about the legality of file sharing.

Take this as a warning.

AO
 
how is it illegal?

i mean yes it can be illegal to share it to other people, but getting it from YOUR OWN disk.. thats legal.. you payed for the game right?
 
But as someone mentioned there is a warning in the handbook. Plus since you can legally buy the soundtrack it would be illegal.

And I'm not telling you not to do it, I'm just saying do not discuss it on these boards.
 
Sven
I've got 42 songs ripped from the soundtrack right now, using the audio capture method (I don't have the appropriate softwares to rip from the disc). It's pretty much all the songs I liked at all, but I bet it's probably insufficient for some people's tastes...I don't know if I want to put them all online, it's 205 megs in all...

Special requests, anyone?
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah me me me me me!!! :lol: So, what songs have you ripped? and have you got any classical ones? if not could you get me

le cygne - saint-saens
leibestraum iii - franz liszt

don't ask me why i like these songs. i just have them in my playlist because they are relaxing and apparently classical music helps you drive better! (or so i've heard)
 
Sven, It would be really appreciated if you could put some of them on the net......when you next on, ....please :bowdown: .....Daiki's songs are amazing......
 
Look guy's, Blazin's right, if you want to discuss file sharing and ripping music, or to ask someone if they can give you a link for downloads, do it elsewhere, send a PM or an e-mail. I don't want to a spoil sport but Der Alta's just warned you all about it a few posts up and none of you have taken a blind bit of notice. Respect the moderators and they will respect you, if you take no notice of warnings your only giving yourself a higher chance of getting banned. I'm just lookin out for you thats all, if there was no warning I wouldn't be bothered.
 
I guess some people are just stupid. L4S is right, quit discussing it and talk about where you can legally buy the CD or songs on the CD.
 
ok. Everyone seems (there are exceptions) to be under the impression that if you buy your game, you own it and thus, can copy, rip music etc.

THESE ARE ALL ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES and are looked down on in the forums.
Here is the reason why. In simple terms........

When you buy the game, you do not buy the game, you buy the rights to use one copy of the game. Thus, by ripping music, copying the game, etc, you are breaking your contract with the company that put out the game, since you have more than one copy.
Now that that's settled, lets never discuss this topic again.

(yeah, I work for a game company, and yeah, pirating takes money out of MY paycheck and food off MY table and out of MY kids mouths. So yeah, I'm pissed)


Amazon.com or Ebay both have the soundtrack to GT4 that you can buy.......legally. Go there
 
Buh-mp!

I'd like to know the name of some songs (NA version):
-That remix of the East City tune of GT2, usually heard when you select a circuit (for the Family Cup thing, etc.) in GT Mode
-That remix of the GT3 Tune shop/ Machine Test
-That remix of the GT3 License test menu
-That remix of the GT2 Simulation mode

anyone know? I'm not asking for the mp3s though, since they're taboo here.
 
Sven
I've got 42 songs ripped from the soundtrack right now, using the audio capture method (I don't have the appropriate softwares to rip from the disc). It's pretty much all the songs I liked at all, but I bet it's probably insufficient for some people's tastes...I don't know if I want to put them all online, it's 205 megs in all...

Special requests, anyone?

Well Sven, If you still have those songs, then can I have them?
 
Back