Gran Turismo 5 arts & concepts (heavy edit)

• Thread starter Big Ron
  • 2,057 comments
I use the Blur tool if the paint gets pixelated, avoiding the edges of parts though.

while I'm here...

and I cleaned up my 3.0 entry, for those who had it as a favorite

Well I don't see where are so many pixels lol...(if someone could point me where hte picture is so pixelated would be nice) For me its good for the time I spent on it.

And I don't see much of a difference in you edit snypir besides the removal of the handrails and a bit less contrast. :)

Its an awesome picture zzz, we're not knocking the picture. There's not much difference in my edit, I was just trying to show what I was talking about with the contrast.

The pixelation we're (well, me anyway) talking about is like in the door handle, or the top line above the headlight, or the shadow area near the door handle. Its not a fault of the photographer, just the way things are sometimes. Also with Flickr changing resolution, things can get funny, its why I put up shots to look at them and then end up removing them later.

Yeah, I had to remove those hand rails...they were hurting my eyes. Seriously PD, there are a lot of out of work people who can make these 3d scenes 100x more awesome. (like me) And if you got rid of the dumb people in photomode you'd have more room for better graphics there.

:D Can be flickr too yes. I looked a dozen times to the file in PS and I wasn't seeing nothing that bad. But yes, there are some pixels (as in 99% shots that came out from gt5). If I didn't erase all those people we wouldn't talk about pixels :lol:

Maybe this one looks better... I hope

.​

meh...the decals are suppose to be a metallic kind of material, not sure if I got the effects the way I want yet.

I've been working on a Boss 302 mustang, and can't get it as well as I'd like, but this is the best version I have so far:

]
These photos have given me a thought, They should have their own thread called something like "The modders thread" etc, it would be easier for people to find these type of photos then as they are a bit different from artistic even if it is art,

Nice work on bug NB. 👍 I probably wouldn't have lowered it so extremely but each to their own. Very good editing. 👍

This is my first attempt at a wet edit. Not a very rainy edit more of a wet track run after rain. Personally I think it's not that great but you got to start somewhere. :indiff:

GPR
[...]

This is my first attempt at a wet edit. Not a very rainy edit more of a wet track run after rain. Personally I think it's not that great but you got to start somewhere. :indiff:

~Picture~​
Not bad. The reflection is too clear and the spray could look more realistic, in my opinion.

Not bad. The reflection is too clear and the spray could look more realistic, in my opinion.

Hmm, ok thanks for the feedback. 👍 The spray I found tricky, after looking at some photo's it seemed most times at high speed it looked like more of a mist than clear spray.

I might have a go of altering it when I get a chance.

GPR
Hmm, ok thanks for the feedback. 👍 The spray I found tricky, after looking at some photo's it seemed most times at high speed it looked like more of a mist than clear spray.

I might have a go of altering it when I get a chance.
I just wish there was more fading with regard to the spray itself. ;)

Back