Gran Turismo 5 arts & concepts (heavy edit)

• Thread starter Big Ron
  • 2,057 comments
jZB2b.jpg

2013 Chevrolet AstroVette Re-issue

In 1969 Chevrolet gave the 3 Apollo 12 astronauts a customized Corvette Stingray in river-side Gold with black 'Wings'. Each Astrovette had a unique red, white and blue emblem containing three letters...

The initials 'LMP' (Lunar Module Pilot) appear over the blue in the emblem on Alan Bean's Corvette. On the other two matching AstroVettes, Pete Conrad Jr. had 'CDR' (Commander) over white, and Dick Gordon Jr. had 'CMP' (Command Module Pilot) over red.

Thought i'd do a little tribute to the great car, nothing special but good enough. By the way, this AstroVette thing is actually true not just some story i made up!

Last edited:
I was browsing through the LFA paint choices, when I saw "Brown Pearl" and thought to myself, who would use that, it looks like the color of a wet turd...and then I remembered the Louis Vuitton pattern...

thank you ceiling fan for not over doing it, its perfect. I like weather edits that aren't extreme.

another set of sticker deleting. By no means perfect, I just get tired of messing with them.

Back