Gran Turismo 5 Box-Cover Competition- Open until June 15

It looks great for an hours work but if u could go round the gt5 logo and make it a white background it would look better 7/10

Here is my entry. :) FINAL ENTRY
file.php

Last edited:
Okay its the last day but here's my FINAL ENTRY:)
GT cover.jpg

Hope its good as I tried my best even though i really suck at photoshop:scared:. And because of lack of photoshop skills i couldn't put the Gran turismo 5 full logo on the top.. :ouch:

(i just saw that one of the members here 'tanacious D' has almost the same display picture as my entry and its kinda exactly what i wanted sheesh :scared::scared: )

Last edited:
Thanks! Alright here's mine full sized now. And you know what I managed to make cover perfect atlast so this is my FINAL ENTRY and not the previous one.

GTcoverfinal.jpg

My fav GTR pic:drool:

Last edited:
No HTML, make a right click on your full size pic, then copy the adress from the graphic, click here in the forum on the "insert image" button and then put the link in there.

Thanks @Krymzen. 8)

Important Notice
Now we have to chose the Jury, please recommend three Judges so we can contact them and ask for their opinion, or tell us why you could be a judge in this competition?, I will pick the judges. There will be a poll for the four best covers selected by the jury and then we will pick the best one by poll.

hope this will take less than four days so we can pick the best one soon!!!

Important Notice
Now we have to chose the Jury, please recommend three Judges so we can contact them and ask for their opinion, or tell us why you could be a judge in this competition?, I will pick the judges. There will be a poll for the four best covers selected by the jury and then we will pick the best one by poll.

hope this will take less than four days so we can pick the best one soon!!!

Why does there have to be a jury?

Just give small preview pics of everyone's entries and type A, B, C etc next to the entry and make a poll with corresponding results

Back