[Gran Turismo 5 @ E3 2010] (SEE POST 1!: New Vids, Pics, Interviews!)

• Thread starter SrRd RacinG
  • 6,706 comments
My shrivelled, grey fingers clutch my emaciated arms.
I've not feasted now for nine moons nigh;
Save for scraps of detritus,
and dribbles of I-know-not.
Yet that which I have partaken,
Were of unproclaimable sweetness to me;
Yae in blissful, innocent ignorance,
their true nature be far from such.

Mine is not to complain.
This measley nutrition is better than none.
And for the grossly elongated minutes,
The while I be sated,
I may as well be a King in his parlour.

Higher, slowly higher
Their frequency doth climb
Now there are rumblings in the distance
Louder even than my own, pitiful stomach.

A messenger;
Asks of us great patience,
Says there comes a great feast.

But where is this messenger now?
I am lifted to know of such a being.

Forsooth, knowing one, I must beseech of thee:

Tell us MOAR!
smile.gif

Wowawiwa

If we get to the e3 timeframe, we will need a new thread 'cause this will have 500pages and more. LOL

Imitators, skeptics, and believers.

I treasure them all.

Gather around.

Encircle the uknown.

Who is he?

She?

What does he or she know?

Your hearts care less for such inquisition.

Starving is your stomach.

Tired is your mind.

It has been a game.

And not a pleasurable one.

The final reunion lacked....

...and the people spoke.

It is a new day.

A new season.

Sound the trumpets!

McLaren.

Ferrari.

Lamborghini.

Sing your songs!

But where are the rest?

Worry not, they are not far off.

They shall catch up.

And catch up they shall.

If news be quick, prepare for lightning.

I think i believe him! I mean his intriguing in his posts. But what i find more intriguing is how no one else thought of "Gran Turismo 5" for a nick name in this forum... could it be like "reserved" for someone?! Someone special?! Coincidence?! or everything happens for a reason?! Thats is strange...:confused:

What would be more realistic? The username being reserved since at least GT5 was announced, maybe even earlier? Or nobody thinking of signing up under that name before?

Don't make this any bigger than it deserves.

Wall of text...

And that too... O_o

Seriously, thank you for playing.

Yaaaaaay!!
smile.gif

More more more! :P

Although I would appreciate it if your text were grouped more betterer. It's a pain to read as it is. But maybe that's the point.
Anyway, I'm still hungry...

Seriously, i love that "Gran Turismo 5" guy (or girl).
And since he (or she) is not banned, im pretty sure he (or she) is legit.

EDIT: Or its a Bot programmed from Jordan.

EDIT²: Damn, so much for the ban.

6ix
It says "Banned" under his username.

He is also 'Online Now!' So if he is truly banned, then he could never be 'online' right? Unless he is banned, then this (imo) proves his discredibility and he is just trying to stir the pot...*yawn* I'd rather watch public television.

Jerome

E3 should be pretty important as far as GT5 goes. This will also be Sony's chance to show us more about 3D use with their products.

Well he is online now, and he is still viewing forums and making posts. Weird.

He is also 'Online Now!' So if he is truly banned, then he could never be 'online' right? Unless he is banned, then this (imo) proves his discredibility and he is just trying to stir the pot...*yawn* I'd rather watch public television.

Jerome

He hasn't made any posts since he got banned. I've seen forums before, where someone was banned, but the user still showed up as being online. Nothing weird about that.

Guys, guys, guys...this is so redicilous! We already have 13 pages!, and E3 is 70 days away, just crazy.:lol::lol::lol:

Well, doesnt say anything in the banned user log...

EDIT:6ix: 135,576 registed members! Doesnt it sound strange?

Banned or not, the only flood we saw, was formed by his useless posts.

By the way, getting back on topic I coudn't find PD in the the exhibitor list for E3 2010, Sony Computer Entertainment America is listed, in 2009 was PD named or only Sony was listed as an exhibitor? Of course, the exhibitor list is not definitive, it's updated on a daily basis.

I'm not really worried, as I know PD will be there for sure ( I hope ), but sharing the Sony exhibition space with other games, gadgets and other stuff non related to GT ( perhaps 3D Tvs.. ) would mean a smaller showcase of the game....

I'm taking that as a clue, and what's coming can be really bad...:nervous:

Banned or not, the only flood we saw, was formed by his useless posts.

By the way, getting back on topic I coudn't find PD in the the exhibitor list for E3 2010, Sony Computer Entertainment America is listed, in 2009 was PD named or only Sony was listed as an exhibitor? Of course, the exhibitor list is not definitive, it's updated on a daily basis.

I'm not really worried, as I know PD will be there for sure ( I hope ), but sharing the Sony exhibition space with other games, gadgets and other stuff non related to GT ( perhaps 3D Tvs.. ) would mean a smaller showcase of the game....

I'm taking that as a clue, and what's coming can be really bad...:nervous:

PD was not listed last year. Only SCE.

6ix
It says "Banned" under his username.
Good.

As said, at least Amar was subtle with his clues, & talked like a regular person if you asked him a question. This guy just proved how gullible some of you really are.

Haha, finally, somebody saw sense and banned the infamous Gran Turismo 5. I just hope they banned the user, and not the game! ;)

He did himself no favours at all by constantly answering back in verse, providing nothing to back up his claims. Also, whether he was right or wrong, the game will not get here any faster, and news will leak out when they are good and ready.

I miss him / her / it :(
The birds are flocking.

Gather around.

Cars you are wanting.

Surely be abound.

The game has no ending.

Or so it would seem.

But fear not, my friends.

The end can be seen.

E, E, E, what can that be?

One small letter, 1, 2 or 3.

The waiting is over, the news shall be here.

It will be good, very good, so nothing to fear.

If news be cars, then expect a multi-story car park.

*ahem*...sorry guys, that was terrible! :embarrassed:

Back