Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
This is a non-story now people.

Same error for an online component.

Grammatically correct or not, this is an online issue, not a case of an incomplete version.

You're reasoning is flawed. There is no mention of a connection or server not being found. It could be very well be that the online component of this game is not available in the version RDK has.

It could also simply be that online servers are currently open to development and review versions of GT5 and not the retail version. Hence the "not available for this version" error, as there would be a version mismatch. On the official release date the servers would be patched to support retail versions. Just my speculation, though.

Hate to say "I told you so" but I did, and a hell of alot of other people advised caution on this Tekken90 dude's videos being from a final release copy, don't believe everything you see on the internet guy's. mmmmmkkkkkkaaaaayyyyyyyyy

p1010521.jpg

Someone could've had a preview/promo copy of the game then decided to print the game's cover art and use it to fool people into thinking that this is a real copy of the game. Just a thought. 💡

It could also simply be that online servers are currently open to development and review versions of GT5 and not the retail version. Hence the "not available for this version" error, as there would be a version mismatch. On the official release date the servers would be patched to support retail versions. Just my speculation, though.

Again, this would be shot down my people who protect those who do not have internet connection.

Someone could've had a preview/promo copy of the game then decided to print the game's cover art and use it fool people into thinking that this is a real copy of the game. Just a thought. 💡

Which is why I asked if anyone had seen a shot of the instruction manual.

That would be tough to fake.

You're reasoning is flawed. There is no mention of a connection or server not being found. It could be very well be that the online component of this game is not available in the version RDK has.

👍 This let people say what ever this is not the final version of the game. It clearly says this version meaning it must be a different version of GT5.

Perhaps the museum isn't the old historic car museum stuff, but instead the ability to play all previous versions of GT?? a GT Museum ... you could see directly the progress made. then again perhaps not.. I'll get my jacket ... :)

Hate to say "I told you so" but I did, and a hell of alot of other people advised caution on this Tekken90 dude's videos being from a final release copy, don't believe everything you see on the internet guy's. mmmmmkkkkkkaaaaayyyyyyyyy

And what exactly do you think would change with a final copy pf the game? Damage was the only thing that didn't seem final to me.

Again, this would be shot down my people who protect those who do not have internet connection.
Not being able to patch the game to enable online content because you don't have an internet connection is kind of moot.

This is a non-story now people.

Same error for an online component.

Grammatically correct or not, this is an online issue, not a case of an incomplete version.

So let me get this right, if you don't have a broadband connection, you can't play GT5 in it's entirety, wow, nice move Sony, I think not Sir.

zod
And what exactly do you think would change with a final copy pf the game? Damage was the only thing that didn't seem final to me.

I have no idea, but I wasn't the one jumping all over PD's ass because I thought this was the final version of the game, like I said, time and time again, stop jumping to conclusions people.

Wait until the 24th, not that hard is it?

Its highly unlikly its a review copy. They are the same as the retail copy. It is most likely a PREVIEW copy. Big difference :dunce:

Listen guys, this can't be quoted enough.

A review copy is the same as a retail copy, the code is EXACTLY the same, it has to be because it is a review copy and it wouldn't make sense to review a game without having it (and maybe law would punish it). I'VE HAD A LOT OF REVIEW COPIES.

Review copy = complete game.
PREVIEW COPY = BETA.

Also... "this feature can only be used while online" is not the same as "this feature is not available on this version" AT ALL. It's not an online feature. It's a feature his disc doesn't have. Ergo his disc isn't the complete, final game.

This can't be an online problem. They keyword in there is "version". Might be a muesum feature that he cannot access, but "in this version". It could be "this version of the game". Again, preview copies usually have some things locked out and saved for GT customers.

So let me get this right, if you don't have a boraodband connection, you can't play GT5 in it's entirety, wow, nice move Sony, I think not Sir.

No, if you don't have a broadband connection then you can't access any of the content that requires you to have a broadband connection, which isn't too surprising. Hence the error (badly worded or not)

zod
And what exactly do you think would change with a final copy pf the game? /QUOTE]

More damage.
More realistic rollovers.
More tracks than the track guide has.
All standard cars replaced with premium level cars + interior view.
My Chamical Romance no longer on the intro and soundtrack.

👍

Oh yeah and changable rims on standard cars.
Brakes.
erm..

What really gets me, is that the few sites that have copies for review and are under embargo, have said that when they tried online, it not only worked, but there were actually a few people on there already.

Really makes you wonder.

Latest Posts

Back