Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
alright, something is fishy..

the sign and the text are at different perspectives..

RZnbc.jpg

p1010521.jpg

Someone pointed out earlier that the warning triangle is not in line with the text, and this is very obvious. Surely you all must have seen this? It looks very fake..

As I and a couple of others have said, he probably already has the full version. Every full Gt game to date has had an ending movie that you can get to long before you fully complete the game, hell GT3 (or GT4 can't specifically remember which) had two ending movies.

Not being able to access the museum is probably because the museum requires online and PD's GT5 servers to be up and running which probably won't happen until the day or day before release. RDK has already said he gets the same message trying to access other online features.

sorry but he also said he cannot pass a certain level...there is no way this is the final version of the game...I think I was right, there was something fishy in the leaked videos...no obvious reason for a developer to remove features already present in demo version (mainly damage)...

No he didn't, he said he's currently at level 17, he never said he couldn't pass level 17.

This can't be an online problem. They keyword in there is "version". Might be a muesum feature that he cannot access, but "in this version". It could be "this version of the game". Again, preview copies usually have some things locked out and saved for GT customers.
Yes but the "version" could just require a patch to update that will automatically download on release day. If you don't have an internet connection then you won't get the patch, but so what you'll only not be able to access features that require an internet connection.

It's not complicated, but I just think too many people are stuck in hope that we're going to get a different version of the game on release day that will have more features and options etc. The odds are that we won't and RDK's copy will be patched so that the feaures he can't access yet are unlocked.

It could also simply be that online servers are currently open to development and review versions of GT5 and not the retail version. Hence the "not available for this version" error, as there would be a version mismatch. On the official release date the servers would be patched to support retail versions. Just my speculation, though.

Sorry but I don't think retail versions and review copies have any kind of identification code or anything. Sometimes we reviewers even get normal retail copies of the game, so... (sometimes even collector's editions! :P) No way the servers can tell the difference between one and the other.

Beat the beat
If the museum is an online feature, that's fair enough.

Wouldn't it be really stupid of Sony and PD to waste the HUGE Bluray disc and waste A LOT of bandwith?? Highly doubt the museum is an online feature... wouldn't make sense at all. We'd be better checking out wikipedia.

Could it be that PD made a big error with the Gold Disc, and that they already were printing copy's, maybe even shipping them out. Then they find out it was the wrong disc/version and all of a sudden Sony is scrambling and trying to minimize the damage?

Maybe that was the real reason for the delay, they had to start again printing copy's, trying to catch the already shipped discs. For some they were too late and they were already in the "illegal" circuits?

:crazy::crazy::crazy: where's my tinfoil hat? :dunce: :sly:

You can see that Triangle on left side next to red line has no round line, on right saide next to line its rounded edge, so its REAL!.

alright, something is fishy..

the sign and the text are at different perspectives..

RZnbc.jpg

I've already pointed this out several times. No-one cares. People are happy to believe what they want to believe, and for a lot of people that means clinging onto hope that features that are clearly not in the game actually are.

More damage.
More realistic rollovers.
More tracks than the track guide has.
All standard cars replaced with premium level cars + interior view.
My Chamical Romance no longer on the intro and soundtrack.

👍

Oh yeah and changable rims on standard cars.
Brakes.
erm..
:lol:

BTW it may be a translation error? Who knows.... I really hope about a preview copy but the box and the disc look incredibly original...

Lets look at the facts here:

• RDK got the ending movie after completing 4 A spec races (at level 17)
  • The museum mode gives the error message “This feature is not available in this version” as does online mode
  • The civic leguna Seca gameplay vid uploaded shows NO damage for standard cars although the official website confirms both standard and premium cars have damage
  • The damage shown with a premium car is well below what was shown in the best buy demo and didn’t have any affect on the cars performance. According to the official website it should have.
  • Currently only 4 known sources of leaked GT5 videos

I probally missed quite a few things off the list:dopey:

I’m not saying you couldn’t make good arguments for it either being the full game still, or it in fact being a pre release preview copy. Isnt this exciting
:crazy:

No he didn't, he said he's currently at level 17, he never said he couldn't pass level 17.

Yes but the "version" could just require a patch to update that will automatically download on release day. If you don't have an internet connection then you won't get the patch, but so what you'll only not be able to access features that require an internet connection.

It's not complicated, but I just think too many people are stuck in hope that we're going to get a different version of the game on release day that will have more features and options etc. The odds are that we won't and RDK's copy will be patched so that the feaures he can't access yet are unlocked.

As others have said... people without internet connection would be displeased and upset with the game.

Could it be that PD made a big error with the Gold Disc, and that they already were printing copy's, maybe even shipping them out. Then they find out it was the wrong disc/version and all of a sudden Sony is scrambling and trying to minimize the damage?

Maybe that was the real reason for the delay, they had to start again printing copy's, trying to catch the already shipped discs. For some they were too late and they were already in the "illegal" circuits?

:crazy::crazy::crazy: where's my tinfoil hat? :dunce: :sly:

👍👍👍👍

Back